43 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Turtle Spirit Animal

What It Means To Be The Turtle

The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity.

Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions. >> What's The Turtle's Message? Check It Out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well l am a Leo in the western zodiac, in the eastern zodiac l am an Ox, now l have just taken a spirit animal test which tells me my animal spirit is the Lion, here is what the results says,

You feel attracted to big cats and not without reason. Your affection for big cats, especially to lions, is a clear sign. The lion is good in organizing things and he does well in leading positions.

He is loyal to his partner and family when he emotionally decided to stick to them. He is always admired for that. The zodiac sign Leo embodies disdainfulness, boldness, openness and grandeur. Your closeness to yourself shows the relation to the lion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The wolf is my totem, my spirit animal, but I call him my brother, my friend....
If you think you can, you will. If you doubt, you may never try.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Lucille Bluth is my spirit animal

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj
Lucille Bluth is my spirit animal

*Thumbs up*

"Here's some money, go see a star war."

Don't believe everything that you read.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Without surprise.. . Dragoness

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

😀

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Northern Short-tailed Shrew

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

Quote by Obsolete_Fox

Northern Short-tailed Shrew

I knew her in college. Very perceptive in crits, but watch out after a few beers.