Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
72.3k replies
2.7M views
39 watchers
11.7k likes

Milton is there, and a bloody awful monster. It doesn't look good.

Tea Kettle is refilled and ready. There are pots of Red Rose and English Breakfast teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned, rinsed, and refilled, and is ready.

Today we're using Grizzly Claw Coffee from Kicking Horse Coffee Roaster.

There are donuts.

Plus I've got some of Kimmi's buns available. More than usually available, I mean.

I'll see if'n I can't rustle up a tune or two in a mo…

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Let's put on something hopeful … Israel Kamakawiwo'ole … 'Over The Rainbow' & 'What A Wonderful World' medley …

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Next up … Norman Greenbaum … Spirit In The Sky …

And Brewer and Shipley – One Toke Over the Line …

Gonna be bad in Tampa. The storm front's already hitting, and all of Florida is going to be affected, as well as the Bahamas and probably Bermuda as well.

Keep Kat, family, and friends in your prayers, especially Kat's cat, Chessie, all alone at home during the hurricane.

And you, yourself – take care out there, 'K?

Good morning.

Who would have thought that a storm with a nerdy name like Milton would kick butt? Vibes going out to those in the path. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.🤞

Strong cup of tea, please.

Quiet day ahead. Couple meetings but nothing dramatic.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Goodness, Milton is a real asshole! I hope everyone evacuated! I hope Kat’s cat is safe!

Rough times ahead and I hope everyone in our country can come together and help the Floridians.

Well, Milton made landfall south of Tampa Bay, near Siesta Key, which spares Tampa some of the worst effects, but it's still bad, especially as there were at least 10 tornadoes produced by that fucker.

Rainfall is happening now, along with storm surge, and millions of people are without power.

It's still reasonably dry here in Rumps – well, not booze-wise, but the only things that fall around here are peanut shells and patrons – so let's get some caffeine happening.

Tea Kettle has gifted us with Red Rose and Darjeeling teas, plus water for hot chocolate.

Coffee is Folgers finest(?).

Donuts, of course.

And some cream puffs – a.k.a. profiteroles.

Not sure what to play for music. Lemme think on it for a while.

OK, let's start with something upbeat – Bachman Turner Overdrive – You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet

Prince … Purple Rain …

Creedence Clearwater Revival … Have You Ever Seen the Rain … 

And end with something a little more hopeful … Jimmy Cliff … I Can See Clearly Now

Kat (@Techgoddess) asked me to let everyone know that she's ok and the word from Tampa is that the home is ok too. Still waiting to hear about the cat.

Quote by notjustanyguy

Kat (@Techgoddess) asked me to let everyone know that she's ok and the word from Tampa is that the home is ok too. Still waiting to hear about the cat.

Thank you for letting us know! We’ve all been worried!

Hey you guys. I'm checking in to see if Kat is doing okay (she is, apparently - yay!) and if Fuzzy is psyched about the KC Royals. I don't see him around, and am getting a little worried! Is Fuzzy still around these days? I sure hope so.

I'll have a beer, and a shout-out to any Mets fans hanging around in this dive.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Quote by Ensorceled

Hey you guys. I'm checking in to see if Kat is doing okay (she is, apparently - yay!) and if Fuzzy is psyched about the KC Royals. I don't see him around, and am getting a little worried! Is Fuzzy still around these days? I sure hope so.

I'll have a beer, and a shout-out to any Mets fans hanging around in this dive.

Hey, Fuzzy had a terrible accident. A horse stepped on his foot and he had to have a toe amputated. He’s still recovering but hopes to be back mid-late October.

How you been? Entering the whodunnit comp?

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Hey, Fuzzy had a terrible accident. A horse stepped on his foot and he had to have a toe amputated. He’s still recovering but hopes to be back mid-late October.

How you been? Entering the whodunnit comp?

Yikes! Glad he's still around, albeit with fewer toes. I hope he recovers swiftly. If anyone is in contact, tell him I'm rooting for his Royals. Maybe him and I will get a rematch of 2015.

I almost entered the comp. I had an idea, but no time to write it.

OK, so the damage in Tampa and Florida generally isn't as bad as was feared – but still pretty awful.

Kat's place seems to be OK, but we're waiting to hear about her cat. If anyone hears anything, please pass it along.

Now – it's Get-Fried-Day, so let's get started…

Tea Kettle is refilled and ready. There are pots of Red Rose and Irish Breakfast available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Eh bien, today we're using Folgers, en français, for coffee, n'est-ce pas?

There are donuts, of course

Plus spent ALL night making macaroons for y'all. And if you believe that, I have this waterfront property I'd like to sell you in Florida, guaranteed to have a mean height above sea level of at least 2 feet!

Take care out there, 'K?

Kat’s cat is fine! ❤️❤️❤️

bolt

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Kat’s cat is fine! ❤️❤️❤️

bolt

Yay for Kat’s cat!