Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
72.2k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
11.6k likes
Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘

Good morning! Red Rose please. Hope things are going well for you all.

Came across this a few days ago and thought of this place. Imagine a young guy walks in with a guitar and amp. Cracks open his case, plugs in and tunes, then cuts loose with this beautiful, blues-y take on a Leonard Cohen song.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Welcome to Hump-Day, all you humpers!

Let's get things rolling…

Lights are on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up and we’re ready to roll.

Tea Kettle is refilled and ready. There are pots of Red Rose and Earl Grey available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using a new Columbian coffee

We've got donuts, of course.

Plus I've got some mille feuilles, also known as Napolean on this side of the pond.

Back with tunes in a flash…

Take that any way you want, 'K?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

First up … Come and Get Your Love … from Guardians of the Galaxy

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

And now for something completely different … Marvel outtakes with … Uptown Funk

And I'm going to end with Madge … aka Madonna … Like A Virgin … with a cameo by our very own Lion …

'Course, none of you lot are virgins, so …

I'm gonna grab a mug of Earl Grey, and wander back to see if I can't get some inspiration from Kimmi…

Y'all take care, now, y'hear?

da Bear OUT!

Simple Scribbler

Morning, Rumpies!

Toss me one or ten donuts please!

I’ll be in my corner trying to wrangle in my characters on my comp piece. They are out of control! A stripper named Cherry Poppins wants a bigger role. 🙄

Quote by KimmiBeGood
A stripper named Cherry Poppins wants a bigger role

Okay, that's the best stripper name I have seen in awhile. 🤣 I would probably give her one on that basis alone.

Good morning. Looks like it might be nice here today. We shall see. Yesterday was a mixed bag.

Simple Scribbler

Quote by Seeker4

Okay, that's the best stripper name I have seen in awhile. 🤣 I would probably give her one on that basis alone.

Morning, Mr Ape! 😊

I am proud of that name. I googled it to make sure it wasn’t used in something really popular, and all I could find was it was the name of a cheesecake and a drag queen. 🤣 So, now it’s Kimmi’s Stripper. 😎

Active Ink Slinger

Hello fellow Rumpsters! I just returned from a month-long vacation and am back home again. I wanted to stop in, say hello, and let you know I will be stopping in more often.

Welcome back, Reese! Tell us of your travels! What did you see, and who did you do?

Meanwhile, it's Thors-Day, and I'm sure many of you will be Thirst-ty, so…

Tea Kettle is refilled and ready. There are pots of Red Rose and English Breakfast available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned out, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Folgers – French roast 🤣

There are donuts

And today we've got a goodly selection of pastries.

Time for a Bear to go workout, to keep my trim, Bearly figure!

Take care out there, 'K?

Simple Scribbler

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Meanwhile, it's Thors-Day, and I'm sure many of you will be Thirst-ty, so…

Did you say Thors-Day, Bear?! worship

We’ll be in Storeroom 4, if anybody needs me. biggrin

And…it's Freak-Day

Or Friday, take your choice. Although there's not much difference around here…

Just sayin'…

Lights are on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up and we’re ready to rumble.

Tea Kettle is refilled and ready. There are pots of Red Rose and English Breakfast – from Twinings, yet – available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Royal Kona coffee beans – for all you royal pains in the arse. And everyone else, too.

And we've got donuts, as well as a fine selection of croissants and other lovely stuff.

Tunes in a bit…

Since I woke up around 3:30 and really didn't get back to sleep, I'm gonna start with … of course … The Electric Prunes (?) … I Had Too Much To Dream …

And in keeping with it being October and all … Johnny Cash … Ghost Riders in the Sky

And round out the set with Dylan – the singer, not the poet – with Knockin' on Heaven's Door

And just one more … The Eagles … Hotel California

Whistling on my journey

Morning James

I'm out early and stopped ar our doughnut shoppe and thought to add a box to leave at Rumps.

Today is infusion #13 so I've brought doughnuts in for the hard working staff too.

My song for Fried Day

Walking The Road

AJ Wyatt

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Well! Good to see the Lion back where he belongs!

And with tunes, too!

Simple Scribbler

Hi Fuzzy! Hi Bear! wave

Installing software upgrade this weekend that I worked so hard on a couple of months ago. Keep the caffeine and donuts coming, please…

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Hi Fuzzy! Hi Bear! wave

Installing software upgrade this weekend that I worked so hard on a couple of months ago. Keep the caffeine and donuts coming, please…

Hope all goes well. I haven't pulled one of those weekends in quite a while but been there, done that.