Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
72.2k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
11.6k likes
Internet Philosopher

Quote by Seeker4

That's kind of my direction, too. Just not sure yet when "my retirement" is. Was going to shoot for 60 (i.e. next year) but I've kind of backed off. Maybe in 2026.

I made it at 59 but Im disabled now so I had little choice. Fortunately I'm a meticulous planner and well-versed in the benefits offered by both my company and the government.

And…here we are again, all gathered around to commiserate the occurrence of yet another Moan-day!

So, let's treat the symptoms, but not the cure…

CAFFEINE! The world's favourite drug!

Along with BOOZE, also the world's favourite drug!

All together now!

We're offering Spanish coffee! And Irish coffee! And Columbian coffee – with Kahlua, yet!

Basically, coffee, whipped cream, and whatever booze strikes your fancy…

If striking your fancy is your idea of a good time.

Meanwhile, Bertha's been cleaned out, spruced up, primed with Folgers Columbian medium-dark roast, and is perking away for those who take their coffee straight.

We have Red Rose and Ceylon tea in pots on the side, other teas in the box, and Swiss Miss chocolate sachets on the side.

And some chocolate-almond biscotti.

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Tunes?

Lemme see…

Well, given that it's Moan-day … How about Elvis … Suspicious Minds

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Simon and Garfunkel … Mrs Robinson

Dan McLean … American Pie

And finally, Weird Al … The Saga Begins

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess

Great tunes, Bear. Just popping in for some COLD caffeine. Though we have power and AC back, I have some time outdoors ahead of me this morning and it is muggy. Coke Zero, please and thanks!

Slept like the dead last night. Exhausted from our clean-up efforts yesterday. Back at it today.

Be well my Rumpie friends!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Internet Philosopher

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

And…here we are again, all gathered around to commiserate the occurrence of yet another Moan-day!

So, let's treat the symptoms, but not the cure…

CAFFEINE! The world's favourite drug!

Along with BOOZE, also the world's favourite drug!

All together now!

We're offering Spanish coffee! And Irish coffee! And Columbian coffee – with Kahlua, yet!

Basically, coffee, whipped cream, and whatever booze strikes your fancy…

If striking your fancy is your idea of a good time.

Meanwhile, Bertha's been cleaned out, spruced up, primed with Folgers Columbian medium-dark roast, and is perking away for those who take their coffee straight.

We have Red Rose and Ceylon tea in pots on the side, other teas in the box, and Swiss Miss chocolate sachets on the side.

And some chocolate-almond biscotti.

Is it? Being retired I don’t keep up with all that anymore 😎

Quote by Milik_the_Red

Hmmmm…

Internet Philosopher

So, I've written the 1st thousand words to my comp piece. For me, its coming incredibly quickly. I also have a working title and a potential cover pic. I'm cautiously optimistic about this one.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘

Quote by Milik_the_Red

Rub it in, why dontcha?

Quote by Milik_the_Red
So, I've written the 1st thousand words to my comp piece. For me, its coming incredibly quickly. I also have a working title and a potential cover pic. I'm cautiously optimistic about this one.

That looks suitably intriguing.

I am meditating on possible stories but still have doubts about my mood and energy letting me get this done in time so won't promise anything. Then again, usually when I say that about a comp, something comes to me in a flurry of creativity. 😊

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Simple Scribbler

Quote by Milik_the_Red

Love it! Can’t wait to read it! 😀

Pssst… capitalize L in lies

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Picky, picky, picky…

I'll bet you're as picky about punc…tuation!

Internet Philosopher

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Quite right. You see, this was my clever way of getting free editing help 🤣🤣

Whistling on my journey

Yes the rumors are true

A wee song to edge back into Rumps, grumpy Lion no sprites with my infusions

But,,,

Soon you shall find me here agai ,with No Name waiting outside

Lion limps away

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Quote by fuzzy1954

Yes the rumors are true

But,,,

Lion limps away

Welcome back, Lion – however you arrive, and in whatever temper. You've been missed.

Simple Scribbler

Quote by Milik_the_Red

Quite right. You see, this was my clever way of getting free editing help 🤣🤣

😀 That was clever. And I am more than picky, too. I don’t know if it’s called Anal or OCD or what, but stuff like that drives me CRAZY! 🥴 Seeing that little “l” is seriously driving me nuts! 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Another example is if a cashier hands me bills all turned different ways. I can’t leave store until I’ve turned them all the same way. 😵‍💫

Simple Scribbler

Quote by fuzzy1954

Yes the rumors are true

But,,,

Lion limps away

Hi, Fuzzy! ❤️ So good to see you up and about! Did you watch our Chiefs limp into a win Sunday?

And was it your horse No Name who stepped on your foot or a different horse?

Simple Scribbler

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Picky, picky, picky…

I'll bet you're as picky about punc…tuation!

Let me be clear, then Bear. “Bite me, asshole!” 🤣