Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
72.0k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
11.5k likes
Active Ink Slinger

Hey y'all! Though you could get rid of me? No, I've been traveling that last couple of weeks. In the Carolinas mostly for work and then I extended it to see some things for myself. I should have popped in but you know how it is. I was around work people and then I was around my friends. But I was always thinking of y'all. smile

Now the questions is, how far do I go back and read and try to catch up? Knowing me I will probably have to say TLDR and just pick up the hot goss on from here on.

Kisses y'all...muah!

Internet Philosopher

Hi, all. It’s been a minute since I was here. Just thought I’d pop in and grab a brandy and enjoy a gods cigar.

Who’s running this joint these days?

Quote by Milik_the_Red

Hi, all. It’s been a minute since I was here. Just thought I’d pop in and grab a brandy and enjoy a gods cigar.

Running? More like dragging along.

Rumps has more or less retired – or collapsed from the exhaustion of trying to keep up with the characters around this joint. You might try to find him in the broken-down recliner in the back – or else in the dumpster hot tub in the alley.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to hold this joint together for the "in" crowd – in-fested, in-toxicated, and generally in-trouble! Everyone calls me Bear, 'cause I'm the Bear-tender here.

So brandy and a "gods" cigar. Well, we've certainly got one that will go off with a Big Bang, so…here you go.

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

And

Quote by ebonysummer

Hey y'all! Though you could get rid of me? No, I've been traveling that last couple of weeks. In the Carolinas mostly for work and then I extended it to see some things for myself. I should have popped in but you know how it is. I was around work people and then I was around my friends. But I was always thinking of y'all. smile

Now the questions is, how far do I go back and read and try to catch up? Knowing me I will probably have to say TLDR and just pick up the hot goss on from here on.

Kisses y'all...muah!

And good morning and welcome back Summer! Go to see y'all around again. Your usual? Two hot and horny guys and a bottle of beer?

Meanwhile, while Summer's trying to decide who to play with first, let's get caffeine going, shall we? We shall.

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Earl Grey teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned up, rinsed, and refilled, and is now ready to rumble on a Monday.

Today we're using GothRider Coffee beans – "to ignote your soul", caus'n it's Moan-day, right?

I've put out donuts, with Sara's sprinklies set aside with her sports section.

Plus I've got some chocolate biscotti for y'all.

I'll see if I can find some tunes in a moment.

Don't touch that dial!

Now THERE'S a blast from the past!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

First, up, to get things rockin' – MC Hammer and … The Addams Family

Head Penguin

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Absolutely not.

Take two, and call me in the morning!

Oh, and I've made them a little on the strong side, so you should be feeling fine in no time!

Wow! Those tonics sure had some vavoom!!! I'm all perky this morning. Thank you 😛

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Next up, to keep the dancing groove, Lou Bega … Mambo No. 5 …

And finally, a little bit of Lionel Ritchie, pretending to be Fred Astaire … Dancin' on the Ceilin' …

And that'll do for now.

Y'all take care out there, 'K?

I'll be out back, dunkin' in the dumpster hot tub if anyone wants me.

Actually, I'll be there whether anyone wants me or not! See?

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘

Quote by Milik_the_Red

Hi, Milik. Longtime, no see. Hope all is well with you. Good to see you again.

And welcome back from your trip, Ebony.

And two visits from a perky Dani in 24 hours. Nice to see you, too.

Slept in today, which is rare. Even rarer, I don't feel like crap after doing so.

Nonetheless, a big mug of Earl Grey is order.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Simple Scribbler

Quote by Milik_the_Red

Milik! I keep hoping I’ll see a story from you on here again. Please tell your lovely wife Simplicity “Hi” and I miss seeing you both on here! 😊

Simple Scribbler

I’m back at work! Yay. 🙄

Vacation was tooooo short.

I’ll take anything filled with sugar, please. smile

Quote by KimmiBeGood

I’m back at work! Yay. 🙄

Vacation was tooooo short.

I’ll take anything filled with sugar, please. smile

How 'bout me? I'm pretty sweet!

Simple Scribbler

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

How 'bout me? I'm pretty sweet!

🤣 … oh, sorry, you were being serious. 😜

Simple Scribbler

The screen looks different. I don’t see my likes anymore. I see everyone else’s. I guess another set of changes went in?

Active Ink Slinger

Monday, Monday, so good to me

Monday mornin’, it was all I hoped it would be

…sorry, was I singing out loud?

Carey’d away.

Tommy makes a great wingman, y'all. Like I met someone cause of him, sort of.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.