Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
72.0k replies
2.7M views
37 watchers
11.4k likes
0 likes

OK, so we're OVER the HUMP-day, so it must be THIRST-day, right?

We'll add a little Jameson's to Bertha's Best this morning. Irish coffee, eh?

Oh, and with whipped cream, if anyone wants it.

Donuts, of course, with a variety of Danish pastries to go with.

Coffee is dark roast Costa Rican, teas are Red Rose and Assam, plus all the other fine teas in the box, and Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix.

Let's see what I can stir up on the Würlitzer, shall we?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

0 likes

Let's put a Loonie in and select …  Dua Lipa … Love Again

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

0 likes

Then I'll try an artist I'm not familiar with … Elle King – Ex's and Oh's …

1 like

And perhaps something a little more familiar – at least to me – James Taylor … Steamroller Blues

1 like

And I'll finish my set for today with Santana, to match today's weather forecast … Smooth

Gonna be hot 'round here today. Good day for a cool swim…

Take care out there, 'K?

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
1 like

Soooo... it's been a rough week getting over the side effects of three shots in one day. But I'm feeling nearly back to myself. Heading up to see my girl today! Tomorrow we shop for wedding dresses! We are both so excited it's beyond!!

I'm hoping to do some writing here and there this weekend to finish up the next part of Mac and Grace's story. She's switched directions again on me and it's been a lot of rewriting, but I'm happy with the changes.

Happy Thirsty Thursday!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Got a day off today. Writing will happen, I hope, but there's other stuff to do as well.

Need a short story to get my mind off these damn longer works. I really don't have the time for novel(la)s yet but somehow I'm trying to write them. Maybe something new for Alan and Lisa (Heavenly Sinner et al.) or a shot at one of the unused ideas I have kicking around in my head.

A large mug of Assam.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4