Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.9k replies
2.7M views
37 watchers
11.4k likes
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

It’s one of those mornings where I feel like another hour or two of sleep would be divine. Unfortunately I have to go for an early workout as I have the AC repairman supposedly showing up this morning after waiting all day for him to show yesterday. Between 11-2 my ass! I’m grateful that my AC is under warranty but the $300 room AC unit was not. But in this heat, we need at least one room to be cool.

Anyway, I watched no football last night (blasphemous, I know). But my psyche needed some repeat episodes of Ted Lasso and that’s futbol so it sorta counts right?

Cheers!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

1 like

And finally, a little somethin' for every BODY … Luis Fonsi, featuring Daddy Yankee … Despacito

And that's all for da Bear today!

You all take care out there, 'K?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

0 likes

And…it's SATURDAY!

Everybody bright-eyed and bushy-tailed?

I didn't think so. In this load of lazy Lushie louts, I'll bet you were all out drinking and carousing, weren't you?

I sure hope so!

OK, so let's get it on, shall we?

Lights on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up the empty bottles and the worst-smelling of the drunks, which is good enough for gummint work.

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Irish Breakfast available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned up and out, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using A Dark Affair dark roast coffee from Balzac's Coffee Roasters, 'cause Lady Jay and I are going to Stratford to see Cymbeline, one of Shakespeare's less popular plays. But it's in the new Tom Pattison Theater, which we are eager to see, so we'll put up with it. Plus Stratford always does a great job. At least, that's what The New York Times says.

I've put out donuts for y'all, with Sara's sprinklies set aside with her sports section.

Plus I've got some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies WITH raisins – so there!

Market day, so I won't tarry!

Bu-Bye! And take care out there, 'K?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Dim sum for lunch and now seeking a vino to wash it down. A Merlot would go down nicely.

No writing happening. Rethinking the story that I have been plugging away at lately. A plot element was not coming together well. The opening chapter is great, but doesn't do much beyond setting the scene and introducing characters. There's a fight, too, so a bit of action. Where it goes from there, especially why a character is even in the place where it happens, is the struggle.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4