Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.9k replies
2.7M views
37 watchers
11.4k likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Hey y’all, I have been a hard worker this week and I’m sure I’m missing all the hot goss. Why do we have to work anyway? I’m kidding of course. I love what I do and the sense of accomplishment, confidence and pride when I have a good day at work.

Reese, I bet you haven’t ever wallowed anywhere 😊. And you gentlemen keep me laughing, wired on coffee and sugar lol. I love it ❤️

Looking forward to a long weekend here. Pool, shopping, sleeping, maybe sex…not necessarily in that order.

0 likes

Glad to be of service, Summer!

And speaking of service…it's CAFFEINE TIME!

Lights on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up the empty bottles and we're good to go!

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Darjeeling teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned up, rinsed, and refilled, and is rarin' to go.

Today we're using Loon Call coffee from Muskoka Coffee Roasters, 'cause it's a LONG weekend comin' up, and everyone wants that laid-back, cottage-y feeling!

I've put out donuts, with Sara's sprinklies set aside.

Plus I've got some chocolate biscotti for y'all.

Anyone seen Lion recently?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

0 likes

And first up – The Beatles – Good Day Sunshine

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

0 likes

Next, Dua Lipa – Levitating

0 likes

And finally, reaching 'WAY back – Louis Prima – Sing Sing Sing

And dat's da BEAR with da BEAT … outta dere!

Take care, y'all, and don't do anyone I wouldn't!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Good morning, Bear and good morning everyone. Yay! I get to have the first cup of coffee and first pick of the sweets. Chocolate biscotti yum.