Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.9k replies
2.7M views
37 watchers
11.3k likes
Simple Scribbler
2 likes

Hi Rumpies! wave

In 90s in Kentucky all week, so I’ll be inside with the air conditioner. I successfully installed a project that’s been hanging over me for a year, so I am much lighter!!! Woohoo! Maybe I can get some writing done now!

Enjoy rest of Sunday! 😀

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

Sound the Trumpers

It time to start the new week

☘️

Lights On Big Beautiful Bertha filled As the Copper Tea Kettle filled

Mix of doughnuts and sweets placed on side bar with

Sara's sprinkles placed in her special agent hidey spot

Back shortly with morning tunes

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

1st up

Aqurius Let the Sunshine In

5th Dimension

The last batch of blueberry pocket pies also placed next to the other morning treats

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

2nd song

Lovely Day

Bill Withers

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

My 3rd song

Us And Them

Pink Floyd

with my 3 it's time to mosey down the road.

Every one have a great day

Lion Out

☘️

Lover Moon

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood
I successfully installed a project that’s been hanging over me for a year, so I am much lighter!!!

Love that "finally got it done" feeling, eh. My devs wrapped a major project this spring and there was great rejoicing.👍😊

New week is here. Bit moist out already this morning. Supposed to be hot and muggy.the next couple days.

Red Rose and a Boston Cream.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Good morning. Black coffee for now and then a shower. I’ll eat later. Sigh…it’s Monday.

1 like

Good morning, all!

Glad to hear about Kimmi's Big Completion! Well done, kiddo!

And thank you, Lion, for tending to Bertha and Tea Kettle. I know they appreciate your light and shaggy touch!

Hey there, Summer! And I hope your week goes well. Sorry to hear about the Braves falling to the Nats, but it could be worse – you could be a Blue Jays fan!

So we arrived successfully at our friends' house on the lake. It is QUIET here. I know it's (relatively) quiet where Lady Jay and I live, now that we've moved out of Toronto, but this is REALLY quiet!

And beautiful, of course.

Having a great time with friends. He and I go way back to my first job, and Lady Jay and his wife have come to be good friends in the intervening period.

Hope everyone is well and that life is good!

Anyone heard from Kat? Any reports on how the wedding went?

Take care out there, 'K?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

0 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn
Anyone heard from Kat? Any reports on how the wedding went?

Well, if all went well, she may be still recuperating.😁

It appears that since my one and only child basically eloped, I am doomed as far as ever attending a wedding again. I have an unwed nephew but I have not heard so much as a rumour about him having any partners. The last wedding I attended was his brother's and that was pre-COVID.

Whistling on my journey
2 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Good morning, all

So we arrived successfully at our friends' house on the lake. It is QUIET here.

I know it's (relatively) quiet where Lady Jay and I live, now that we've moved out of Toronto, but this is REALLY quiet!

And beautiful, of course.

Having a great time with friends. .

Hope everyone is well and that life is good!

Take care out there, 'K?

☘️

Lover Moon

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Quote by Seeker4

Love that "finally got it done" feeling, eh. My devs wrapped a major project this spring and there was great rejoicing.👍😊

New week is here. Bit moist out already this morning. Supposed to be hot and muggy.the next couple days.

Red Rose and a Boston Cream.

Yes, it’s a great feeling!

And I admire those like yourself who can become managers. I’ve resisted that move and stayed a developer longer than most in my company. I have a hard enough time managing myself. 😊

2 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood
And I admire those like yourself who can become managers. I’ve resisted that move and stayed a developer longer than most in my company. I have a hard enough time managing myself.

Me, too, really but I had time to grow into the role. When I was hired as IT "manager", I was the first-ever IT employee at the company (prior to me, they got support from parent company IT) so I only managed resources, not people. It was eight years in that I started getting staff.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

I awoke to this scene: little Buttercup loudly crying, hanging 8 ft up. 🙄 I couldn’t reach her right paw, but jiggled her body until she fell into my arms. 🙄

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Awwww poor little buttercup! I’m so glad you were there to save her. I hope she thanked you 😊

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by ebonysummer

Awwww poor little buttercup! I’m so glad you were there to save her. I hope she thanked you 😊

She was very grateful and scared! Hopefully she won’t do that again!

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Comp winners announced!!! Rumpies entered great stories as usual, and Mr Thespian, Carlton, and visioneer took home the money!!! worship :worship: