Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.8k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
11.3k likes
Whistling on my journey
0 likes

1st up

Wake Up

SKYLAR BLATT FT. CHRIS BROWN

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

2nd

Love In the Elevator

Aerosmith

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
1 like

3rd

Never Know

Billie Eilish ft Taylor Swift

Well it's time this ancient lion hits the road

Lion Out

☘️

Lover Moon

3 likes

Good morning, Lion, Ape, Kat, and Kimmi!

Yes, Lion. We Canadians are laid back. After all, it's better on top, eh?

Kimmi's partly right – the hardcover and paperback are on the market, but the ebook has been held up by "technical glitches" whatever they are. Kindle won't say.

I was going to hold off telling everyone until all three were available.

There will be an audiobook as well, That's being recorded now (I hope), but probably won't be available for up to two months.

I have to say, it's been harder getting the book published than it was writing it!

Sheesh!

I'll keep y'all posted.

Market day, so I'm gonna grab a mug of tea in a to-go cup.

I'll be back!

Take care out there, y'all!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Good morning, Lion, Ape, Kat, and Kimmi!

Yes, Lion. We Canadians are laid back. After all, it's better on top, eh?

Kimmi's partly right – the hardcover and paperback are on the market, but the ebook has been held up by "technical glitches" whatever they are. Kindle won't say.

I was going to hold off telling everyone until all three were available.

There will be an audiobook as well, That's being recorded now (I hope), but probably won't be available for up to two months.

I have to say, it's been harder getting the book published than it was writing it!

Sheesh!

I'll keep y'all posted.

Market day, so I'm gonna grab a mug of tea in a to-go cup.

I'll be back!

Take care out there, y'all!

Oops, sorry I spilled the beans early, Bear! Me just excited!!! worship :worship:

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Good morning y’all. Whew, what a busy week culminating in our event last night. Now it’s time to enjoy the weekend. What’s this about a book? And what’s going on with weddings? I need to get some coffee and read back over the last few days of posts.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Quote by ebonysummer
And what’s going on with weddings?

Same things as always.

Person A says "Will you marry me?"

Person B says, "I will but sign this prenup first." 😜

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Thanks for the warning. looks long and hard at retirement plan

Good morning. Happy wet weekend (for me and Kat, who's not far from me this weekend, at least). Though it is brightening up a bit after some heavy rain earlier.

Been cussing out Hewlett Packard. For some godawful reason, my wife's computer has 3 Displayport monitor ports but no HDMI. I know HP had a bit of hard-on for Displayport for a time but you'd think they could have put one measly HDMI port on. Now I have to run to a local computer shop to pick up an HDMI to Displayport adapter for her new monitor. (Yeah, I know, first world problems).

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. And a cupcake.

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

Well it’s Sunday y’all

First In Lights On

Big Beautiful Bertha

wake waiting to give forth the nectar of Gods.

Copper Tea Kettle whistling her pleasure too.

Mix of doughnuts and sweets placed on side bar.

Back with music shortly

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

1st tune

Let's Do It Again

Steely Dan

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

By playing the "long version" of Steely Dan gave me time to check on Kimmi's boy toys

Now for a request from our own Summer

Crazy

Raul Malo

may this give you a quiet smile

☘️

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

To close this circle

Tsu-Ching

Raul Malo w/ The Mavericks

☘️

But before I leave I have to post this from yesterday football game, KC Chiefs vs

Detroit Lions. Nothing spectacular till Mahomes shows his talent connecting to Kelce

Can you say "Talent on loan from God?"

Lion Out

☘️

Lover Moon

1 like

Oh noes. Kelce is playing in the US and Taylor is stuck in Britain making money hand over fist. I mean, singing. Whatever shall they do?

(Disengages sarcasm mode)

Good morning. I keep coming up with ideas and then realizing they are stories I have done before. Admittedly, it's often old ideas dating back to my early Lush days but still seems a bit of a waste. And those stories died in my meltdown so revisiting them is perhaps justifiable. Still, feels like a director remaking his own films (which has, in fact, happened).

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

Oh noes. Kelce is playing in the US and Taylor is stuck in Britain making money hand over fist. I mean, singing. Whatever shall they do?

(Disengages sarcasm mode)

Good morning. I keep coming up with ideas and then realizing they are stories I have done before. Admittedly, it's often old ideas dating back to my early Lush days but still seems a bit of a waste. And those stories died in my meltdown so revisiting them is perhaps justifiable. Still, feels like a director remaking his own films (which has, in fact, happened).

☘️

Morning Ape!

enjoy a cup of tea and a boston creme and help to a few cookies to go too.

☘️

Lover Moon

0 likes

Good morning everybody!

Thank you Lion for the setup.

Ape, as Marci Lipman once said, "Of course it's been done before. Everything's been done before! So do it different, do it better!"

That's my motto and I'm sticking to it!

Summer, catching up on this lot is a bit like catching up on Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck – You may have missed something, but it's probably not important.

Yes, I'm working on a book. If you want to contact me directly, I can bring you up to speed.

Kat, you picked a problematic time to be in Ontario! We've had drenching rainfall yesterday, plus more promised for today. Toronto broke an all-time record for rain! I'm sure they won't be happy about getting more now. Still, you're on the banks of Lake Huron – about 2 hours away from Lady Jay and I – so maybe it won't be as bad there today, although your forecast is for scattered t-storms until late afternoon.

Anyway, I'm hoping to do some work on my Blue Site comp entry today. If I can figure out how this rhyming thing works!

Take care out there, 'K?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

1 like

Quote by JamesLlewellyn
If I can figure out how this rhyming thing works!

Meh. Rhymes are for wussies. I'm focussing on meter. 😊

Quote by JamesLlewellyn
Ape, as Marci Lipman once said, "Of course it's been done before. Everything's been done before! So do it different, do it better!"

Yeah, I know. Still, I always feel like going back to a much used well suggests lack of depth or something. I know my disinterest in kink (well, mostly) is part of it, since it kind of limits what kinds of sex I am inclined to use.

Quote by JamesLlewellyn
Kat, you picked a problematic time to be in Ontario! We've had drenching rainfall yesterday, plus more promised for today. Toronto broke an all-time record for rain!

Actually, it's been better down here. The worst crap stayed East of us (e.g. the tornado in Ayr). We had a couple heavy showers but by dinner time, it had mostly cleared up. And she's < an hour North of me so probably similar. Now this morning? Yeah, it's a Eurythmics kind of day. What does that mean?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy lazy Sunday y’all. I think I’m all caught up lol. Any plans I had to be productive today went out the window pretty early. I’ve laid around texting a few friends, barely doing laundry, surfed lush getting inspired to…😊. Everyone needs a Sunday like this.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’m looking forward to reading 😊