Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.7k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
11.2k likes
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
2 likes

It’s already 85 F and feels like 96 F because the humidity is 80% at not quite 8 am.

So I will grab an icy cold Coke Zero as my caffeine this morning.

Hope the weekend brings y’all some fun. 😘

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Newest series:

Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2 & Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

New micro: Making Constellations.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Morning, Kat! It’s in 60s here right now, and I’m loving it.

1 like

We will be heading up to Canada next weekend to visit my sister and her husband. I’m looking forward to seeing them and enjoying some cooler weather. We have had heat advisories nearly every day. But then again, it’s August in Florida. Typical weather for this time of year. Had some friends over last night and couldn’t sit outside because the humidity was so high. 😳

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Newest series:

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Good morning y’all. This is early for me on a Saturday. Seems like everyone has some fun plans today. It’s nice how I’ll read the different things y’all put up and sometime later in the day I’ll think about it.

Pretty typical hot day in the ATL today. Stay cool if it’s hot…enjoy it if it’s cooled off. Have an amazing day and love the people you are with today.

2 likes

OK, so about two hours after I submitted it, my comp entry has been published!

Maybe they got the coffee (with the $50 coaster) I sent them.

Anyway, I've added it to the enormous PILE of entries, so if y'all are interested, find it here:

The Fourth of July Cum Slut

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Hello Rumpsters

Just checking in and hoping everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I am still in Dallas, but will be leaving in a couple of days, and heading back home. Then it's away at the end of the month for a nice month-long vacation with friends in a faraway land. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and don't do anything I wouldn't do.....

Reese

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

My camera and I took a longish rough walk today. Google said it was 6.47 miles, but I feel like that's generous.

The heat came up quick, so there weren't many birds to bother. I did have an interesting chat with a young blue-belly lizard when I stopped for water and and a nibble. It was mostly about bugs.

I have a week's shopping to do tomorrow, so I'll probably just see what stops by the garden for a visit.

Be well everyone.

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Good Sunday morning

Looks to have been a busy Saturday posting so glad to see this.

So

First In

Lights On

Windows Open since it's still 65f degrees this morning. As I getting ready our Owl was chatting with a couple a few streets away, with their happy hoots, I know it's going to be a great Sunday.

Big Beautiful Bertha filled As Copper Tea Kettle filled

Mix of doughnuts and brownies placed

Today the Olympics closes it had a few great moments to reflect on.

Back shortly to play my 3 songs to officially start the day at Rumps.

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Whistling on my journey
1 like

1st up

Living After Midnight

Judas Priest

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Next

Band On the Run

Paul McCartney & Wings

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
2 likes

To round out my three

White Rabbit

Jefferson Airplane

For this anicent lion this is a haunting song, that I need to play for my personal demon.

On a upbeat note

Glad to see and read our Bears comp piece, have a great Sunday

remember you make your day

Lion Out

☘️

Lover Moon

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

A Canadian of Korean descent won the first Olympic breaking gold. Go figure. And anyone questioning it's presence at the games needs to watch his performance. It was at least as athletic as some gymnastics floor routines.

Overall, this is Canada's best Olympics ever. We won the most medals ever in a non-boycotted games.

Star of the show for Canada? The aptly named Summer McIntosh. Three gold and a silver and she's only 17 so barring a slump or injury, definitely coming back for 2028.

Disappointment? Sprinter Andre de Grasse had a rough games as hamstring problems held him to just one medal out of a possible three and that was the 4x100m relay. On the other hand, he was in vintage form running the anchor for the team and that gold (Canada's first gold in 4x100 since 1996) ties him with swimmer Penny Oleksiak (who was in Paris but didn't medal) for most Olympic medals by a Canuck so things kind of worked out in the end.

Earl Grey and a eclair.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

2 likes

And good morning campers!

It sounds like our happy Lion gives a HOOT!

Thank you for the setup, and all the goodies, mon ami.

So, Canada's "Wizard" won the first, and perhaps only, gold medal in Breaking (a.k.a. Break Dancing) as the LA Olympics have already announced they won't include it. Nice – but, a pity.

Still, having it an Olympic sport set up ructions in the Breaking community because to judge something like this, you need standards and that implies standardization. But many in the Breaking community believe that that takes away from the artistry of it.

Oh well – I ain't gonna be competing in Breaking anyway. It would probably "break" something in my aging – but still incredibly sexy and trim! – carcass.

And with that, I'll grab a mug o' tea and head back to Kimmi's Korner to try and find out if she's ticklish

😇

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

1 like

Quote by ReesesPieces

Hello Rumpsters

Just checking in and hoping everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I am still in Dallas, but will be leaving in a couple of days, and heading back home. Then it's away at the end of the month for a nice month-long vacation with friends in a faraway land. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and don't do anything I wouldn't do.....

Reese

How about "Don't do anyONE I wouldn't do"? That sounds like more fun!

Glad to have you back where you belong, Reece!

Quote by kistinspencil

My camera and I took a longish rough walk today. Google said it was 6.47 miles, but I feel like that's generous.

The heat came up quick, so there weren't many birds to bother. I did have an interesting chat with a young blue-belly lizard when I stopped for water and and a nibble. It was mostly about bugs.

I have a week's shopping to do tomorrow, so I'll probably just see what stops by the garden for a visit.

Be well everyone.

I know that blue lizard! She's quite cute. Too bad you didn't take a photo of her au naturel!

I know, I know – no sex with animals around here. Leaves a poor old Polar Bear holding his own.

3 likes

My youngest daughter got engaged this weekend! We are all over the moon. Three years ago this month her ex broke her heart and her spirit. It was an ugly split that cost her a good chunk of change to buy him out of her house. She had devoted 6 years to that relationship and was sure she would never fall in love or be happy again. But she developed a crush on a cute guy at work and the rest is history. She is so happy, as we all are.

So, in less than two weeks the older daughter will get married and her little sister will tie the knot next year. I’m just glad we started saving money for these weddings when they were little. LOL.

So drinks are on me today. And I actually mean on my tab not Bear’s. 🤣🤣🐻‍❄️

Newest series:

2 likes

Congratulations to both your kids, Kat. Your youngest's tale sounds like a romance novel or movie in the making.

"Heart shattered, life in tatters, could she ever love again? And then HE came along."😊

Mine basically eloped during the pandemic. We missed the ceremony but also got spared the expense. Not to mention I got out of having to actually wear a suit (I hate formal wear, ties in particular).

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Voyeur @ f/64
5 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Too bad you didn't take a photo of her au naturel!

Of course I took her picture, silly bear. It's what I do.

2 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

Of course I took her picture, silly bear. It's what I do.

Aww. What a cute little lizard. I love seeing lizards when I travel. Ontario has like one native species of lizard (five-lined skink, see pic from Wiki below) and seeing it is almost in the same league as seeing sasquatch, so being in places that are lousy with lizards is fun for me.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by techgoddess

My youngest daughter got engaged this weekend! We are all over the moon. Three years ago this month her ex broke her heart and her spirit. It was an ugly split that cost her a good chunk of change to buy him out of her house. She had devoted 6 years to that relationship and was sure she would never fall in love or be happy again. But she developed a crush on a cute guy at work and the rest is history. She is so happy, as we all are.

So, in less than two weeks the older daughter will get married and her little sister will tie the knot next year. I’m just glad we started saving money for these weddings when they were little. LOL.

So drinks are on me today. And I actually mean on my tab not Bear’s. 🤣🤣🐻‍❄️

CONGRATULATIONS!! what a wonderful time. You are going to be busy busy but I bet you are so happy for them both.

(please don’t tell my mom. I feel enough pressure already lol)

Cheers to the mother of the bride. 🥂

1 like

Quote by ebonysummer

CONGRATULATIONS!! what a wonderful time. You are going to be busy busy but I bet you are so happy for them both.

(please don’t tell my mom. I feel enough pressure already lol)

Cheers to the mother of the bride. 🥂

Thanks, Summer! Every mama just wants their kids to be happy and I feel good about the fact that they all found mates that suit them. But I won't tell your mom! Promise!

A Coke Zero is what I need right now. My body's habit of waking around 3 am and struggling to fall back asleep is making me a tired Kat in the afternoons.

Newest series:

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Wow...lots of great news around here today. Congratulations to Kat on nuptials for the young one in the future. You can almost hear the money draining out of that bank account. I was really hoping that when you said drinks were on you, that you meant........well, never mind.

Summer....don't fret, the perfect mate will come along when you least expect it and your Mom will be so excited that you waited for a good one.

Kistin.... a lovely picture of the lizard, and what a pretty lizard at that...I am sad to inform that I once had a lizard crawl into my shorts while I was sitting on a blanket, enjoying a picnic. He was running around on my upper leg and we had great difficulty getting him out of there until I pulled my shorts down. Thank heavens I was wearing panties that day.

"

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

I know that blue lizard! She's quite cute. Too bad you didn't take a photo of her au naturel!

I know, I know – no sex with animals around here. Leaves a poor old Polar Bear holding his own.

Poor Bear....makes me wonder what exactly you are holding, that's your own....maybe Kistin could get a picture of that for us. It would make a great entry in next month's National Geographic.

Thanks for setting up the room, Mr Lion, and for the wonderful treats and music you shared with us.

As for that gorgeous Ape in the room, isn't it about time you and I tried "monkeying around"?

On with the show, and on to LA for the next Olympiad.

Reese

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Monday

Moods

1st in I see

Start with

Beautiful Bertha and Copper Tea Kettle placed, filled and set.

Mix of doughnuts and brownies placed on the sidebar

Adding individual blueberry pies to enjoy from our bakery

Warming up the jukebox

Will be back after taking the trash out back

To play my 3 songs

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
1 like

1st song

Eternity Road

Moody Blues

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
1 like

2nd from my list of music

The Weight

The Band

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
1 like

To finish my 3

While My Guitar GEntly Weeps

The Beatles

Well this ancient lion is almost outta here, but first I say "Thank You" to everyone that took the time to read my poem,

Lover Moon

❤️

Lion Out

☘️

Lover Moon

1 like

Pickleball starts up again today. Not sure if my arm is completely healed from a muscle strain so I’m on the fence about going. I have a half hour to decide.

Been binge watching “Stranger Things” recently and finally made it to start episode one of season 4. Didn’t finish it but I had to start it, otherwise the last episode of season 3 would have caused nightmares.

I’m hoping to submit the third part of the 4th Mac and Grace Novel today. I have some time after I take my brother swimming, so fingers crossed.

Hope the week is starting off well for all y’all. Will be getting things ready to go up to visit my sister this weekend. She’s near Grand Bend Ontario. Excited for our visit.

😎🥰

Newest series:

2 likes

Good morning, everyone!

And Kat – that's fabulous news!

Lion, thank you for the setup.

Kis – thank you for the photo. She's beautiful! A little small for, me, but you never know how things will work out.

I wonder if Lady Jay would be interested in a three-way…

Now my 8-year-old granddaughter is getting ready to leave, so I must away, as they say in all the best Shakespearean plays…

Exits, stage left, chasing like a Bear…