Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.7k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
11.2k likes
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
1 like

It’s already 85 F and feels like 96 F because the humidity is 80% at not quite 8 am.

So I will grab an icy cold Coke Zero as my caffeine this morning.

Hope the weekend brings y’all some fun. 😘

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Newest series:

Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2 & Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

New micro: Making Constellations.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Morning, Kat! It’s in 60s here right now, and I’m loving it.

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

We will be heading up to Canada next weekend to visit my sister and her husband. I’m looking forward to seeing them and enjoying some cooler weather. We have had heat advisories nearly every day. But then again, it’s August in Florida. Typical weather for this time of year. Had some friends over last night and couldn’t sit outside because the humidity was so high. 😳

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Newest series:

Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2 & Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

New micro: Making Constellations.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Good morning y’all. This is early for me on a Saturday. Seems like everyone has some fun plans today. It’s nice how I’ll read the different things y’all put up and sometime later in the day I’ll think about it.

Pretty typical hot day in the ATL today. Stay cool if it’s hot…enjoy it if it’s cooled off. Have an amazing day and love the people you are with today.

1 like

OK, so about two hours after I submitted it, my comp entry has been published!

Maybe they got the coffee (with the $50 coaster) I sent them.

Anyway, I've added it to the enormous PILE of entries, so if y'all are interested, find it here:

The Fourth of July Cum Slut

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!