Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
72.3k replies
2.7M views
39 watchers
11.7k likes

2nd

Lunatic Fringe

Red Rider

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

3rd to close my Sunday trio

Heat Waves

Glass Animals

For everyone in the path of the hurricane

Be Alert

Be Safe

Check on neighbors and pets

☘️

Lion Out

Lover Moon

Quote by ebonysummer

😁 no double entendre intended. I was talking about my brain from too many moscow mules. I have no doubt you are anything but “little” 🤭

Comrade!

Moscow mules can bring "black sea fog"

😄

I'd failed to ask do you enjoy country music?

☘️

Lover Moon

Good morning all! And I'm told, authoritatively, that Summer, the woman, likes being called, um, SUMMER, not Ebony, as I have been doing. (She told me) Mea culpa, kiddo!

How about I make up for it with a Tequila Sunrise – WITH a little umbrella!

Little umbrellas are de rigeur around Casa Bear. Lady Jay says so, and what Lady Jay says is LAW!

You'd be better off tampering with Mother Nature than Lady Jay when she gets imperious!

Not as muggy here today, and the weatherfolk say that our spell of hot, muggy weather has broken, that there's a trough of cool air funneling down from Hudson's Bay.

I'm just not sure if they mean the place or the department store, but who cares?

Anyway, it's cooler out, which is a mercy. I mean, YOU try wearing a fur coat all summer!

That's summer, the season, not Summer the woman. I mean Summer the woman is cool all in her own right, right?

Oh, you know what I mean!

I'll just shove this tray of Tequila Sunrises on the counter here, and Terrance will keep his Tarantula eyes on who takes some. I've got a little list!

BTW, July's Statement of Accounts is out – and I want to know one thing: WHO keeps putting drinks on Ping's tab? And WHEN is it gonna get settled up?

SOMEBODY gonna pay…

Any volunteers?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Quote by fuzzy1954

1st tune

I Want You to Want Me

Cheap Trick

Kevin and I consider this song to be “Our Song” 🥰🎵

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Good morning all! And I'm told, authoritatively, that Summer, the woman, likes being called, um, SUMMER, not Ebony, as I have been doing. (She told me) Mea culpa, kiddo!

How about I make up for it with a Tequila Sunrise – WITH a little umbrella!

Little umbrellas are de rigeur around Casa Bear. Lady Jay says so, and what Lady Jay says is LAW!

You'd be better off tampering with Mother Nature than Lady Jay when she gets imperious!

Not as muggy here today, and the weatherfolk say that our spell of hot, muggy weather has broken, that there's a trough of cool air funneling down from Hudson's Bay.

I'm just not sure if they mean the place or the department store, but who cares?

Anyway, it's cooler out, which is a mercy. I mean, YOU try wearing a fur coat all summer!

That's summer, the season, not Summer the woman. I mean Summer the woman is cool all in her own right, right?

Oh, you know what I mean!

I'll just shove this tray of Tequila Sunrises on the counter here, and Terrance will keep his Tarantula eyes on who takes some. I've got a little list!

BTW, July's Statement of Accounts is out – and I want to know one thing: WHO keeps putting drinks on Ping's tab? And WHEN is it gonna get settled up?

SOMEBODY gonna pay…

Any volunteers?

Not me! I put everything on YOUR tab, Bear. 😘

So far, just a dreary day outside. But the storm, she is a comin’

No worries. I will keep y’all posted through the next day or so. I imagine just lots of wind and rain. But we are prepped.

Tea please! 😘☕️🫖

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Stay safe! It looks like the storm isn’t even going to touch Atlanta. Sunny and hot all week.

Shopping for workout outfits today. I’m very picky. They have to fit just right and feel soft. And I refuse to pay Lululemon prices! Time to hit my favorite French boutique, Target 😁

Well, that's one advantage to having a permanent fur coat! I don't have to worry about clothes shopping!

Kat, keep us posted. There's a lot of water that's going to be sloshing around, especially north of you. They're forecasting up to 30" of rain for Savannah and Charleston!.

Stay safe, those of you in the path!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

I am in awe of Simone Biles, and for so many reasons. But I absolutely LOVE her post here:

I'm sorry I didn't post an update earlier. I've been writing up a storm (pun intended). About an hour ago, we were on the edge of the eye, and about two hours ago, we had a take-cover tornado warning. There was no touchdown here. Still a tornado watch till 6 am. But we're all safe and sound. We did lose a surfer dude garden gnome. May he rest in pieces. I should have brought in the gnomes, but by the time I thought about it, it was raining cats and dogs.

Still blowing like crazy out there, wind, rain, and sand. Of course, there are a few idiots out there. A little while ago, I saw a set of parents with their toddler-age children swimming to the south of us. I get that y'all are on vacation, people. But is it really worth risking the possibility of a storm surge or rip tide? People drown all the time down here by making stupid, careless decisions.

I'll have a glass of Moscato while I read some of the many comp stories I still haven't gotten to yet. Cheers! 🍷

First In

Welcome the start of the new week.

Lights On

First,

wake up and feed our

Head of Security

Terrance plumb Kansa grasshoppers.

Next

warm up the jukebox

Then

Big Beautiful Bertha filled

As

Copper Tea Kettle filled

Mix of doughnuts and sweets placed on side bar.

Turned on both TV's

to the Olympics

☘️

Hurricane Debby is now a Cat 1+ Hurricane to hit landfall this morning

Stay safe and take directions of safety

Our own Kat has been keeping us with updates.

Back shortly

To start my trio of music

Lover Moon

1st tune

Hurricane

Band of Heathens

Lover Moon

2nd another version

Hurricane

Bob Dylan

Lover Moon

Before I close my circle of music, Bear about the running bar tabs Ping left a note he'll pay shortly. I personally don't know who this "Shortly" dude.

So my third to close is a double

Hurricane

Eden Golan

And my redo to our Kat from the other day her and her hubby Kevin song

Want You to Want Me

Cheap Trick

I shall say this

We ALL want you to stay safe.

☘️

Lion Out

Lover Moon

It's a holiday here in Canuckistan. What holiday, I hear you ask? Why, the It's August So We Need a Holiday holiday, that's what!

So I slept in a bit. So sue me.

No wait – there are Americans in the crowd, so I take that back!

Meanwhile, I got the proof copies of the print edition of Bear and Girl. There are a few minor things I might change, but I have to find out how that will affect the publication date.

The ebook should be along any time now. Hold onto your bacon, babies!

Lots of wind and rains still. The tail of the storm is still swirling around in our area. We had some damage to our pier, but not unfixable. We have sand in the pool, the hot tub, and the pool deck, but that can be cleaned up. What is hurting my heart is I’m pretty sure the turtle nests on either side of our pier were destroyed. I suppose there is a chance the eggs are okay if Mama Turtles buried them deep enough. But we won’t know for a while. Not looking good though.

We got lucky on the beach. More flooding happened inland. Because I’m on a very narrow part of the island, the water had somewhere to go here.

Just some tea for now. I’m sure I will need a drink later. I have to take my brother to the eye doc. Apparently they are not closed and the roads between here and there have cleared. Wish me luck. 🍀

I just heard from my friend in Charleston and they are already getting wind and rain. Be careful everyone!

I’m having some lunch, grapes and yogurt, and reading posts. If I’m brave enough I may start reading The Last Dance.

Enjoy the day y’all

Quote by ebonysummer

I just heard from my friend in Charleston and they are already getting wind and rain. Be careful everyone!

I’m having some lunch, grapes and yogurt, and reading posts. If I’m brave enough I may start reading The Last Dance.

Enjoy the day y’all

Hope your friends are all safe, Summer. And I totally appreciate your interest in The Last Dance. HUGS!

So I've been approached by a new supplier that's offering to supply our pizzas.

They taste kinda funny.

What does everyone think? Change suppliers? Or not?

I like it, Bear!!! 😀

Speaking of Dicks… did you hear about the pole vaulter at the Olympics who accidentally knocked the bar down when his big bulge hit it. 😳 He was sad. Big dick problems, I guess. I may invite him to Storeroom #4 for a visit. biggrin

I'll stick with my normal sort of pie, thank you. But go right ahead, that will leave more for the merrier

Quote by KimmiBeGood

I like it, Bear!!! 😀

Speaking of Dicks… did you hear about the pole vaulter at the Olympics who accidentally knocked the bar down when his big bulge hit it. 😳 He was sad. Big dick problems, I guess. I may invite him to Storeroom #4 for a visit. biggrin

Isn't that what the Olympic branded duct tape is for? I can see where there might be issues afterwards, but you have to clear the bar clean if you want to win.

Hey PB....just checking in, but wanted to weigh in......I love Dick's, especially those that are firm so I can hold them easier. I usually try to add my own sauce to them, and can certainly put away my share.

After a trip to Austin that was fruitless due to how fucked up that city has become, I have switched my search to Dallas. My architect and I are searching for lots that would fit the style of house we want to build. Once I have 3 or 4 lots picked out, hubby will join me and we will make a decision.

Hope everyone has a great week and that those in the path of wind and rain stay safe. Happy to hear you got through it with minimum damage, Kat, and let us hope those turtle eggs are safe.

Can we find me a glass of white wine tonight, and maybe a cuppy cake if there are still any on the counter?

Reese

I guess it's Lion's turn to sleep in this morning! He's certainly entitled.

So let's get some caffeine rolling, shall we?

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Darjeeling teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned up and out, rinsed, and refilled, and is now ready to serve.

Today we're using Maxwell House coffee. I haven't yet restocked with anything more upmarket (for which I can charge more), so we'll go with this for now

I've put out donuts for y'all, with Sara's sprinklies set aside with her sports section.

And since it's strawberry season, I've got some strawberry cuppycakes, with two set aside specially for Kat – our survivor of the storm! Hope everything is well, girl!

Take care out there, 'K?

Lady Jay and I are going for a walk before it rains here, but I'll swing back and see if'n I can't find some tunes suitable to the day!

Thanks Bear for the start. I just couldn't pull myself out early this morning.

Did fix this before heading out.

I'll drop a couple songs to add to the morning.

1st song

Born to Be Wild

Steppenwolf

Lover Moon

2nd song

Dancing with Myself

Billy Idol

Lover Moon

2024 Paris Olympics medal count

GOLD TOTAL

Current

USA 21

CHN 21

FRA 13

AUS 13

My last song of the morning

Life In the Fast Lane

Eagles

I'm walking out

Everyone on the eastern coast stay alert and safe

Lion Out

☘️

Lover Moon

Thanks for the tunes, Fuzzy!

Seaweed has been raked, sun is back out, but it’s still pretty damn windy out there. Pier repairs still need to be done. But our sand guy will remove the sand from the the pool deck and flatten out any unlevel spots on the beach that could be a hazard.

Still, we were so fortunate to not have the flooding that our friends who live north of us.

The waves are still crashing pretty intensely at times. My neighbor is hoping that will bring more shells. (He’s so cute. He’s nearly 80 and LOVES to go for walks looking for shells).

I felt so sorry for the pole vaulter whose giant package spoiled his Olympic bid. But he probably should have tucked his junk. 🙈🤷‍♀️

Quote by kistinspencil

Isn't that what the Olympic branded duct tape is for? I can see where there might be issues afterwards, but you have to clear the bar clean if you want to win.

surprised Ooo, Kis, do you think they’d let little Kimmi become the duct tape putter onner at the next Olympics? And then be the duct tape ripper offer smile and then be the soothing balm applier? biggrin

Quote by KimmiBeGood

surprised Ooo, Kis, do you think they’d let little Kimmi become the duct tape putter onner at the next Olympics? And then be the duct tape ripper offer smile and then be the soothing balm applier? biggrin

Well, yes, Kimmi – but only if that's all you do over a four year period…

Doesn't sound like a good trade-off to me. But then, I don't have that much interest in tape…