Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.9k replies
2.7M views
37 watchers
11.4k likes
2 likes

Quote by ebonysummer

Go USA in Paris! I like all you other countries too but ya know…go USA! I’m rooting for Cocoa to win the gold.

Of course – you SHOULD root for the USA. It's your country, just as Ape and I will be rooting for Canada.

And Australia will just be rooting…

Check out what "root" means in Aussie slang.

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
1 like

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Of course – you SHOULD root for the USA. It's your country, just as Ape and I will be rooting for Canada.

And Australia will just be rooting…

Check out what "root" means in Aussie slang.

I root for USA and Canada (think I've mentioned my fanily’s Canadian roots before).

Glad to have you back, Bear.😘

Oh and a smack on those furry paws for asking what root means in Aussie slang! 😘 Such a naughty Bear!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
2 likes

Canada is fielding about as good a tennis team as we possibly could and I see Bianca Andreescu won her opening round match. That said, she and Leylah Fernandez, our other women's player, are middle of the pack on the circuit so I'm not holding my breath, but both have a history of rising to the occasion at times. So by the time the final rolls around, maybe I'll be rooting for Coco, too. 😊

I watched a few swimming races including the 400m free which generated Canada's first medal (silver for Summer McIntosh) but not otherwise paying too much attention. Just finished the biweekly housecleaning, at least my part of it. A rum and Coke, please.

How about a meditation on the beauty of nature and the nature of reality? My entry in the Beyond the Veil competition on Storiespace is up for your enjoyment.

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/poetry/on-the-beauty-that-lies-beneath

1 like

Quote by techgoddess
I root for USA and Canada (think I've mentioned my fanily’s Canadian roots before).

I have been known to root for China at times, given my partner. And I guess I'll have an eye on Pakistan now, too (daughter-in-law).

How about a meditation on the beauty of nature and the nature of reality? My entry in the Beyond the Veil competition on Storiespace is up for your enjoyment.

Simple Scribbler
2 likes

Gymnastics is on! My fav! worship :worship:

Keep the drinks coming, please! smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Gymnastics is on! My fav! worship :worship:

Keep the drinks coming, please! smile

I love the gymnastics too! It has to be one of the most difficult sports there is. I felt bad for the French women.

I’ll take a drink too please. I don’t know about that Irish whiskey though. What else ya got?

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

I just root for the lesbians in general -- got every country covered that way.

Whistling on my journey
1 like

I'm in First

But I know

James will show

I'll just turn on the lights

AND

Beautiful Bertha is full

Then

turn out

the overnight Olympics drunks

taking the trash out back,

as I turn on the

Jukebox

Be back shortly

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Today in 1967.

The Doors score their first #1 hit with "Light My Fire"

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
1 like

After Fire,

Break The Ice

Britney Spears

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Third on this Monday Give a Little Bit

Supertramp

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Yeah, I most the time post 3 songs. But today 4. Who knows what this crazy anicent Lion will do next!

☘️

Welcome to the Jungle

Guns N' Roses

☘️

Lion Out

Lover Moon

1 like

Thank you, Lion, for the setup. We have company, and I was preoccupied!

Quote by ebonysummer

I love the gymnastics too! It has to be one of the most difficult sports there is. I felt bad for the French women.

I’ll take a drink too please. I don’t know about that Irish whiskey though. What else ya got?

You name it, we got it, Ebony. Name your poison!

It's just that Jameson's has been distilled since the 18th century – which is about how old Lion and yours truly are. Or at least feel, some mornings – so it's like an old friend.

And if you'd like to try a tipple, be my guest!

Or, there's Old Reliable – we make it in the still out back. As the moonshiner said to the revenuer – "Son, if you make it yourself, it IS the real thing!"

But please leave details of where you want the body delivered if you try it, OK?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Simple Scribbler
2 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

I just root for the lesbians in general -- got every country covered that way.

And have you noticed their outfits get smaller and smaller? 😳 The women’s swimsuits and gymnasts’ leotards do NOT cover their ass. I may have to write a story… biggrin

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

lol have you been to the beach or even your local pool lately? Asses do not get covered anymore. Yet, we are always tugging at them trying to get coverage. Weird for sure.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by ebonysummer

lol have you been to the beach or even your local pool lately? Asses do not get covered anymore. Yet, we are always tugging at them trying to get coverage. Weird for sure.

My condo complex sent an email out shortly after the pool opened, saying it was a family-friendly pool and bottoms resembling thongs were not permitted. Ha! One couple had put on a show where her mate spent a long time applying sunscreen to her naked ass cheeks. Hahaha!

1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood

And have you noticed their outfits get smaller and smaller? 😳 The women’s swimsuits and gymnasts’ leotards do NOT cover their ass. I may have to write a story… biggrin

Ooh a Kimmi story about sexy bottoms! Yum!

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Trust people to be themselves...
1 like

I saw a camera shot on Twitter of female track athletes after a race, and it was a low, circling one. Lord... the asses were 🤌🏾.

Track and Field booty is some of the best booty.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

1 like

Quote by CarltonStJames

I saw a camera shot on Twitter of female track athletes after a race, and it was a low, circling one. Lord... the asses were 🤌🏾.

Track and Field booty is some of the best booty.

Without a doubt! MMM-HMMM!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I sense that this group is going to be watching the Olympics in a whole new way now lol

0 likes

Quote by ebonysummer

I sense that this group is going to be watching the Olympics in a whole new way now lol

You're probably not wrong. 😉

Buy you a drink?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Hello Rumpers and Rumpettes

Stopping in to say hello and hope everyone is doing well. I am in Austin for the next several days with a friend, on a scouting expedition. It was a successful day, and now we are taking a break before heading out to dinner. I could certainly use a nice glass of White Wine if there is any back behind the bar.

Stay cool

Reese

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

A mojito please. Monday is a wrap. Dinner is in the oven. My plans for the evening are to…we’ll see ☺️

0 likes

How's Austin? It is one US city that I have not visited but would like to. Son talked about doing grad work there many moons ago, but that was before his present partner entered his life. His life plans have changed dramatically.

Kind of a mixed bag weather-wise where I am. Sun, cloud, heat, rain, you name it. Too f'ing hit and humid. I bow in worship to the inventor of AC.

Red wine for me please. And put the nice lady above me's wine on my tab.

2 likes

Drinks on me. My financial advisor had all positive things to say! Which is exactly what I needed to hear after paying off the balance on my oldest daughter's wedding next month. Woo Hoo!

0 likes

I took the easy way out. I sleep with my financial advisor (wife is a wiz at math and analysis so she does most of our financial stuff). 😉

Carey’d away.
0 likes

Quote by ebonysummer

I have nothing to say lol. I’m new and don’t know anyone well yet but Reese has been so nice to me. I hope y’all welcome strangers here lol

Welcome. I'm Lysari.

...and to the rest of y'all, no, I've not died. Real life stuff caught up to me for a bit.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Ahhhhhh tunesdaze

First In

Lights On

Some needed housekeeping

First,

wake up and feed our

Head of Security

Terrance 6 plumb Kansa grasshoppers.

Next

warm up the jukebox

Now

Big Beautiful Bertha filled

Copper Tea Kettle filled

Mix of doughnuts and sweets placed on side bar.

Turned on both TV's

to the Olympics

☘️

Back shortly after checking on the "boy toys" till Kimmi comes in

To start my trio of music

Lover Moon

Whistling on my journey
1 like

To.kick off music,

I'm going way back to 1966. Today

The Troggs take their signature hit, “Wild Thing,” to #1

and rock and roll was slowly going "main stream" here is

Wild Things

Lover Moon