Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.5k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
10.9k likes
Simple Scribbler
1 like

Mr Ape, I called my client—a bank—and they were shocked by the whole thing. I’m not sure what to do if the company holding my IRA tells me they haven’t found the money tomorrow. I guess I’ll try to escalate up manager ladder with them.

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Mr Ape, I called my client—a bank—and they were shocked by the whole thing. I’m not sure what to do if the company holding my IRA tells me they haven’t found the money tomorrow. I guess I’ll try to escalate up manager ladder with them.

Would the Crowdstrike issue have any effect on this at all? Just brainstorming here. Escalate all the way to the top! It’s unacceptable that they can’t find your money.

My current Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

My newest story: The Last Dance - Part Three

My latest micro: Your Slutty Mouth

My latest famous story: The Office Whore - Part 1

1 like

HEY! Guess who's BACK!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

2 likes

Yes, c'est MOI! Back from England and France – and only to find little Kimmi in trouble??? WTF!

I'll speak to you privately, young lady – later.

Meanwhile, since I'm awake and back in the saddle again, let's get some coffee goin'.

(rummages around behind the bar)

Jeez Louise! All we've got is plain old coffee! After a month of superb coffee in England and France … well never mind.

Maxwell House it is.

Lots of fine teas in the box, and, of course Red Rose and Earl Grey in pots on the sideboard.

Plus mini-marshmallows and hot chocolate sachets to go with.

Did anyone miss me? I know three guys on motorcycles who did – barely. Or should I say "Bearly"!

I let them live.

And I had the most amazing strawberries in England! Big, plump and juicy. They looked like the ones you get from California – except these strawberries tasted like berries rather than straw! DEE-licious!

I am reliably informed that strawberries are available at the local farmer's market. I'll have to wait for Saturday to find out.

Plus some somewhat stale bear claws that someone stuffed behind the bar.

Meanwhile, I brought back some French pasties as well – and learned some new, um, French from some of the Mademoiselles! O-la-la! I'll bring them out in a minute. The pastries, that is…

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

2 likes

So here are the, um, pastries…

Josephine – delicious!

Aimée – spectacular!

And Michelle – how belle!

Lady Jay said I could keep them as pets – but I had to take out the litter box and feed and water them.

Planning on keeping them in Storeroom 4, with The Boys.

Sure hope they get along!

Whistling on my journey
2 likes

Good Morning and welcome back. glad Lady Jay kept you on a short purple leash.

The bar is all yours

James

Lion In

Lion Out

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

2 likes

And now for something completely different – some happy snaps from our trip!

First, for Lion…

We spent a week with a cousin, Flaubert, in Normandy. Not the beaches, mind you, the interior, ordinary towns and villages. And EVERYWHERE we went, there were flags and posters up, praising the British, American, and Canadian soldiers who liberated France 80 years ago.

They teach their school children to remember. They lay flowers on the graves, and they are truly grateful.

This is OUT of the public eye, in ordinary places, ordinary people.

And, of course, we saw cathedrals, churches, and gardens as well.

Plus WAY too much fine wine and good food!

Turns out that Lady Jay's friends and family are all good cooks. (BURP)

I'm gonna have to go on a Bear-sized diet! Only ONE seal a day! NO MORE!

Well, maybe one and a half…ish.

We'll see.

Maybe I'll just sell my scales instead.

2 likes

And lest I forget – thank you especially to Lion, and also to Ape, for minding the store (checks the till, frowns) and tending to Big Bertha while I was gone. It was a great kindness, and I appreciate it!

And I brought you each a French postcard as a present! You can choose between you which one you want!

Simple Scribbler
3 likes

Beaaaaaarrrrrr! Get your furry arse over to my Korner and tell me all about your trip! Missed you!

And my money was found last night—in another’s account. I guess the account holder thought the unexpected deposit was a gift from God and stayed silent about it since Monday. 🙄 The sending institution messed up by failing to put my IRA account number on check. Should have been held in unposted. A mystery how it got to another’s account I guess. 😕

1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Beaaaaaarrrrrr! Get your furry arse over to my Korner and tell me all about your trip! Missed you!

And my money was found last night—in another’s account. I guess the account holder thought the unexpected deposit was a gift from God and stayed silent about it since Monday. 🙄 The sending institution messed up by failing to put my IRA account number on check. Should have been held in unposted. A mystery how it got to another’s account I guess. 😕

SOOO glad your money was found. Seems like there should some sort of compensation for the agony they put you through. Not likely to happen, but at least your money is safe and sound!

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

The ways of financial institutions are often unfathomable and frustrating. Good that you got your money, though.

Good morning. Too many goddamn meetings today. Oh well, it's the first time in a while that I have had a day like that.

New story is taking shape. Needs some work still, but definitely meets the half or more dialogue requirement for the comp so if I finish in time, I will enter it.

Red Rose please. Make it strong.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

1 like

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Yes, c'est MOI! Back from England and France – and only to find little Kimmi in trouble??? WTF!

I'll speak to you privately, young lady – later.

Meanwhile, since I'm awake and back in the saddle again, let's get some coffee goin'.

(rummages around behind the bar)

Jeez Louise! All we've got is plain old coffee! After a month of superb coffee in England and France … well never mind.

Maxwell House it is.

Lots of fine teas in the box, and, of course Red Rose and Earl Grey in pots on the sideboard.

Plus mini-marshmallows and hot chocolate sachets to go with.

Did anyone miss me? I know three guys on motorcycles who did – barely. Or should I say "Bearly"!

Plus some somewhat stale bear claws that someone stuffed behind the bar.

Meanwhile, I brought back some French pasties as well – and learned some new, um, French from some of the Mademoiselles! O-la-la! I'll bring them out in a minute. The pastries, that is…

BEAR HUG! 🐻‍❄️🥰

Welcome back!!!