Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.3k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
10.7k likes
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
2 likes

Quote by 1OGHMNW

Good Morning to all! Happy Father’s Day to all you guys and a Toast to you fine Ladies who made it possible. Enjoy your day people. My wife and I are headed to visit our oldest daughter for her birthday. She has been the best Father’s Day present that I ever got.

Safe travels Kat as you head home.

Thanks and Happy Father's Day! Just a little over 6 hours till we reach home according to the GPS. 🥰

A bit of a different tale for me:

The Last Dance - Part One

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Southern Barefoot Angel
1 like

Hi peeps

It's been a bit but I'm here .

moseyimg over to my secret agent hidey spot and retrieving my sports page and donuts .. yay sprinkles .

Taking my goodies and iced tea then moseying over to my favorite corner .

Happy Father's Day to all .

Looking forward to going to the Braves game in July since they will be in Phoenix.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

worship Bear that's exciting news about the Bear and Girl book and yay for the trip to London and France :worship:

3 likes

Got home about a half hour ago. Had some chicken we picked up on the way home for dinner and got yelled at for nearly 15 minutes by the cat for leaving her alone for almost a month. Because she wont let anyone else pet her besides the two of us, she was a big hairy mess! I think I could have made a hamster out of all the fur I brushed out of her!

Thanks to our awesome neighbors, we have breakfast for tomorrow. Fruit, muffins, mini quiches, etc. Best neighbors ever. 🥰

Now it's time to unpack and start laundry. 😩

Carey’d away.
0 likes

Somethin' must be in the air or somethin' cause I woke up absolutely feral over Tommy today. Probably doesn't help that somebody referred to him as 'my bad boy' last week, either.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

1 like

I guess Lion musta slept in today – which is fine. He's a hard-workin' animal, and we're lucky to have him around!

Let's get caffeine happening…

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Irish Breakfast teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned out, given a good polish, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Folgers, to make Lion happy.

I've put out donuts, with Sara's sprinklies set aside with her sports section.

Plus I've got some a strawberry meringue cake.

I'm sure Lion will be alone soon with some tunes. Who knows? I may throw in one myself!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

2 likes

First tune … Simon and Garfunkel … For Emily, Wherever I May Find Her

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Whistling on my journey
2 likes

Morning Bear,

Just got side tracked with a certain love here.

Mingle & Drink:

Union Horse Distilling Co. is hosting a free

Distillery Social this Thursday. Doors open at 5 pm and food will be provided by Marigold’s Food Truck.

Two of my favourites

A young lady in a sundress mingling with friends enjoying a "wee nip of whiskey"

To this ancient lion

Heaven ☘️❤️☘️

I'll warm up the jukebox now

☘️

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

3 likes

And I'll leave this thought for Lion – and the rest of you coffee imbibers!

Whistling on my journey
1 like

1st song of the new week from this ancient lion,

.... And The Gods Made Love

Jimi Hendrix, first track off Electric Ladyland.

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
1 like

After his intro

Never to early or to late for Jimi

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

Jane's Need

2 likes

Last tune for me … The Boxer

Take care out there, OK?

And dat's da Bear, outta dere!

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Yeah, Jimi can be a required taste

So back with this

Green Grass & High Tides

Ozark Daredevils

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

Jane's Need

0 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Last tune for me … The Boxer

Take care out there, OK?

And dat's da Bear, outta dere!

One of my fav tunes by S&G! Thanks for sharing.

2 likes

Oof! Despite all the biking and hiking on vacation, this morning my scale said, “Bitch, you need to get your ass back to gym-ing and swimming!”

So, it's off to the gym with hubby at 8 and a swim with my neighbor at 10:30.

Happy Monday all y’all!

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Morning, Rumpies!

Kat, my scale just starts crying when I step on it, begging me to get back off it. 😳

Hot as hell in KY this week. Ugh.

Later, sweet taters bolt

1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Morning, Rumpies!

Kat, my scale just starts crying when I step on it, begging me to get back off it. 😳

Hot as hell in KY this week. Ugh.

Later, sweet taters bolt

It was scorching hot in Gatlinburg on Saturday. After spending two weeks on Mackina. Island wearing jeans and sweatshirts, it was quite a shock to the system. Came home to 99 degrees yesterday. 😳🔥

1 like

Quote by CarltonStJames

Hope everyone's mornings are going well. This heat all over needs to chill because it isn't even summer officially yet. Jeez!

Episode 6 of Line Steppers has just been published as well.

Yay! Can't wait to read it!! That kind of heat is always welcome! 😉🔥

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Morning all you Rumpie’s, Speaking of weather. We in the Buena Vists, CO seeing our daughter and it was 45 degrees this morning but mid 80’s later. Back home they are getting Storms and Lightning, my phone let me know if 11 strikes during the night. Take care all and welcome to a Crazy Summer! Looking forward to reading Kat’s next story.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
2 likes

Hello from Oslo, Norway. I have actually been enjoying fairly cool to moderate temperatures here in the Baltic region, though rainier than I would have liked. Flying home to 30+ Celsius and high humidity tomorrow. Groan.

Chilled white wine should hit the spot.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

2 likes

Well! The Ape Returns! …tomorrow.

We'll look forward to a field report … or water report as they've been on a cruise.

Meanwhile? Caffeine.

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and English Breakfast teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned out, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Lavazza coffee beans, because.

And strawberries and cream, which always makes me think of Wimbledon. That should be happening soon, shouldn't it? Possibly when Jay and I are in England, or even London!

And to kick off Tunes-day, I'm going to resort to Cat Stevens (as he used to be known), now Yusuf Islam.

Morning Has Broken

1 like

And to keep the ball rolling, Diana Krall & Russell Malone … Route 66

1 like

And I'll end my set by getting Diana Krall to play me out with … Take The A Train

Or, since she's Canadian … Take the Eh? Train

2 likes

Speaking of “field reports,” my latest story published this morning. It's the first of two parts describing a fun little treehouse adventure in Tennessee. 😉 Treehouse Dungeon Part One - Impact Play is now available to read. I hope you enjoy this spanking good time!

Off to the gym in a bit. Then a trip to my friend’s salon so she can chase away the white hair poking out of my red locks. 😳👩‍🦰

Hope all y’all are having a good week. If you want another recommendation, Carlton’s latest series, Line Steppers, is a fabulous mix of emotion, drama, and raw, hot sex!

Thanks, Bear, for spinning the Cat Stevens tune. I love Yusef’s old stuff. I had a huge crush on him in his musical heyday. 🥰

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Morning, Rumpies! wave

About to get a mammogram. Fellas, if you wanna feel my pain, squish your balls between two pieces of plexiglass! surprised

❤️

2 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Morning, Rumpies! wave

About to get a mammogram. Fellas, if you wanna feel my pain, squish your balls between two pieces of plexiglass! surprised

❤️

I'm finally old enough that I can go every other year for a mammogram. (No history of breast cancer in my family. Other cancers yes, just not that kind).

When you get back, join me and the boy toys in Storage 4 and we can soothe your squished boobs with strawberries and cream. 😉💋🍓

Simple Scribbler
2 likes

Quote by techgoddess

I'm finally old enough that I can go every other year for a mammogram. (No history of breast cancer in my family. Other cancers yes, just not that kind).

When you get back, join me and the boy toys in Storage 4 and we can soothe your squished boobs with strawberries and cream. 😉💋🍓

Ooooo yes! (Runs to Storeroom 4)

2 likes

Well, it's Hump-Day here at the bar, and it's hot and muggy here at the igloo.

I'm having to do some repairs, pulling some stored snow out of our deep freeze. High temperatures today are projected to be 32C – which is 90F for those of you from Myanmar. That's a morning stroll in Phoenix, where my older brother retired to play golf.

Although why anyone would chase a white ball around a 5-mile walk is beyond me. I think it was Mark Twain who called golf "a good walk spoiled". I'm with him – except he's dead!

Anyway, until this heat dome moved over us, our daily high temps were Phoenix's daily lows!

Now…we need caffeine, to get us over the Hump, don't we?

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Darjeeling teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been desludged, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Grizzly Claw coffee beans from Kicking Horse Coffee Roasters. I'm told it's … wait for it … bearable!

Plus I've got some of Kimmi's (cinnamon) buns for y'all – although you might be able to get the real things if you check out Storeroom #4. I heard a rumpus in there earlier, and peeked in to see the goings-on. (fans self with paw) Oh baby – too hot to watch! My eyeballs almost melted!

What those women are doing to those poor boy-toys is just cruel!

We'll let Ella set the tone today, shall we?

Take care out there, 'K?

Whistling on my journey
2 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Well, it's Hump-Day here at the bar, and it's hot and muggy here at the igloo.

I'm having to do some repairs, pulling some stored snow out of our deep freeze. High temperatures today are projected to be 32C – which is 90F for those of you from Myanmar. That's a morning stroll in Phoenix, where my older brother retired to play golf.

Although why anyone would chase a white ball around a 5-mile walk is beyond me. I think it was Mark Twain who called golf "a good walk spoiled". I'm with him – except he's dead!

Anyway, until this heat dome moved over us, our daily high temps were Phoenix's daily lows!

Now…we need caffeine, to get us over the Hump, don't we?

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Darjeeling teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been desludged, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Grizzly Claw coffee beans from Kicking Horse Coffee Roasters. I'm told it's … wait for it … bearable!

Plus I've got some of Kimmi's (cinnamon) buns for y'all – although you might be able to get the real things if you check out Storeroom #4. I heard a rumpus in there earlier, and peeked in to see the goings-on. (fans self with paw) Oh baby – too hot to watch! My eyeballs almost melted!

What those women are doing to those poor boy-toys is just cruel!

We'll let Ella set the tone today, shall we?

Take care out there, 'K?

Morning James

To busy this morning for music

Sorry 'all'

Hopefully later this morning

Thanks for the set up Bear

☘️

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

Jane's Need