Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.4k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
10.8k likes
Whistling on my journey
1 like

Now to round out my Friday Trio

You Shook Me All Night Long

AC/DC

Now for this ancient lion's news, I am taking off to my friends Bison ranch in Oklahoma in an hour.

Yes, Sara and friends I hope to run into Snort and hope he was "busy" over the winter months and find some new sweet faces on the plains.

☘️

Be happy y'all

Lion Out

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
1 like

TGIF all y’all!

Drinks on me today! I finally got my older daughter to select the flowers for her wedding (it was like pulling teeth) so I can sign that contract, pay the florist, and check that off my list!

Rumor has it that the younger daughter will be getting a proposal soon. 😉 I hope his definition of soon is someone close to mine, I’m busting at the seems with excitement and can’t say a damn thing to anyone IRL

Gearing up for our Neighbor cruise! 🚢 We leave Sunday to go to Ft. Lauderdale. Then the ship sails into the Carribean on Monday through Friday. Then the 6 of us are headed to Disney for 2 days. If anything good came out of Covid, it was the fact that we became incredibly close and consider each other family now.

Gonna try to have part two of The Last Dance ready to submit before we set sail. Not sure if I will have access on the ship or not. Previous cruises it’s been a no, but then those were Disney cruises and this one is not.

Hope everyone is doing well and has fun plans for the weekend.

A bit of a different tale for me:

The Last Dance - Part One

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Quote by techgoddess
Not sure if I will have access on the ship or not. Previous cruises it’s been a no, but then those were Disney cruises and this one is not.

We pretty much always pay for Internet on the ship, even if it is always overpriced and sucks. Access to email and messaging so family can reach us is a bit of a necessity. The major lines are all going to Musk's Starlink now so I am guessing that he is giving them a good deal. On my recent cruise, I used the Speedtest app to check bandwidth and latency and it was worse than an old DSL connection. Still, it let us back up our photos to my Google Drive. We didn't take a camera, just our phones since both have pretty good cameras and camera apps.

Good morning! It is Friday and ape is a bit meh. Headache that is finally going away. Tea, Earl Grey, hot.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by techgoddess

TGIF all y’all!

Drinks on me today! I finally got my older daughter to select the flowers for her wedding (it was like pulling teeth) so I can sign that contract, pay the florist, and check that off my list!

Rumor has it that the younger daughter will be getting a proposal soon. 😉 I hope his definition of soon is someone close to mine, I’m busting at the seems with excitement and can’t say a damn thing to anyone IRL.

Gonna try to have part two of The Last Dance ready to submit before we set sail. Not sure if I will have access on the ship or not. Previous cruises it’s been a no, but then those were Disney cruises and this one is not.

Hope everyone is doing well and has fun plans for the weekend.

Kat, It’s great that the oldest decided on the flowers as you don’t need a

“bridezilla” even if it’s your own daughter. Fingers cross on the youngest getting a proposal. It wonderful that she mentioned it to you as she needed her mom to know. Now, the firewalls on ship’s has prevented access to this site. I remember getting a “Word” email from you one time so I wouldn’t miss a chapter. Bon Voyage and enjoy your cruise.

Coffee for me this morning as I need to see our financial planner.

1 like

Quote by 1OGHMNW

Kat, It’s great that the oldest decided on the flowers as you don’t need a

“bridezilla” even if it’s your own daughter. Fingers cross on the youngest getting a proposal. It wonderful that she mentioned it to you as she needed her mom to know. Now, the firewalls on ship’s has prevented access to this site. I remember getting a “Word” email from you one time so I wouldn’t miss a chapter. Bon Voyage and enjoy your cruise.

Coffee for me this morning as I need to see our financial planner.

We found out when our youngest’s boyfriend got her father’s blessing and said he would ask her soon. That was a month ago. 🤪 Not that I’m impatient or anything. Honestly I just want my girl happy. She had a previous long term relationship implode and had her heart crushed a few years ago. Seeing her so happy now is fabulous. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy.

We will buy the internet package but I’m sure it will be minimal connectivity. We’ll see I guess.

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

0 likes

Quote by techgoddess

TGIF all y’all!

Drinks on me today

Oh? Well, if you insist.

/tips his glass of iced water over techgoddess

Anyone else for this impromptu wet t-shirt contest?!

1 like

Quote by Longhair

Oh? Well, if you insist.

/tips his glass of iced water over techgoddess

Anyone else for this impromptu wet t-shirt contest?!

So I buy you a drink and your first inclination is to tip your ice water over me? 🤔🤨

No Thanks, I will pass on the contest.

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

2 likes

Longhair has apparently taken his leave of us (or was shown the door). "Unknown User" now appearing above Kat.

Survived the week. Now have a three day weekend. Yep, Canada Day has arrived. Fireworks and BBQs will abound.

Some Canadian rye whiskey, please. On the rocks.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Quote by techgoddess

So I buy you a drink and your first inclination is to tip your ice water over me? 🤔🤨

No Thanks, I will pass on the contest.

He left just in time. I saw Miss Pixel sharpening her claws…

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Morning Rumpies!

Kat, I hope your youngest gets that ring soon! worship

I’m headed out of town for a weekend getaway. Submitted my comp entry. I’m not really a dirty talker, so it’s more seductive talk. Ha!

Enjoy your weekend! ❤️

1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Morning Rumpies!

Kat, I hope your youngest gets that ring soon! worship

I’m headed out of town for a weekend getaway. Submitted my comp entry. I’m not really a dirty talker, so it’s more seductive talk. Ha!

Enjoy your weekend! ❤️

Have fun! You deserve it! I will read it just as soon as mine is submitted. I hope to have it ready by tomorrow. We are headed to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow. With our neighbors. Then it’s cruise time M-F. After, we will spend a couple of days at Disney and then come home. It may be the last real trip our neighbor with Alzheimer’s can take. I hope it goes well. Our goal is to make sure his wife has an amazing time.

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

2 likes

Good morning. Rainy here.

Might take a crack at the comp this weekend. My heart's not in any other writing at the moment. 2000 words and dialogue heavy seems possible and I do have an idea that I am playing with but need some kind of story element. Right now in my head it is just sex played out through the conversation of the participants.

Other than that, it is just a quiet long weekend. Cleaning, cooking, maybe discussing a future vacation.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

1 like

Oo, and no Lion yet. Giving Bertha a quick cleaning and loading her up with Deathwish Dark Roast coffee. And I will put on pots of Earl Grey and English Breakfast tea. Hot water for other teas is there, too. And, of course, lots of alcohol for them what needs it.😁

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Thanks, Mr Ape. I think I’ll start with the alcohol. smile

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I'm just stopping in and hoping everyone is having a great weekend. If there is still any Earl Grey, I will have a cup; and pitch me a day-old doughnut, if there are any left.

1 like

Morning all y’all! I’m off on a weeklong adventure with my neighbors so my bar attendance may be spotty for a bit again.

I shall endeavor to bring back some rum from Bimini. (My neighbor is more interested in finding Bimbettes. (Shakes my head.)

Earl Gray this morning! Looks like it’s self serve today. Hoping our Lion is doing okay. And that our Bear is enjoying his time away with Lady Jay.

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Enjoy your trip, Kat! I’ll try to keep our boys in Storeroom #4 occupied in your absence. biggrin

1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Enjoy your trip, Kat! I’ll try to keep our boys in Storeroom #4 occupied in your absence. biggrin

I told them all to misbehave while I’m gone. Oh wait, maybe I should have said behave. Ah well, have fun! 😘

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

2 likes

Good morning, Rumpies!!

As Stompin' Tom said, "It's Canada Day up Canada way on the first day of July."

In celebration, Bertha is brewing some Tim Hortons Dark Roast. Teas are Red Rose (Only in Canada you say? Pity) and Canadian Breakfast. And there's boxes of Timbits (aka doughnut holes) around the room.

For the rest of today, I proclaim Rump's to be Canadian soil so you can all celebrate with us.

And another Canadian classic from the late Stompin' Tom.

0 likes

One of my favourite current Canadian singers is metal goddess Brittany Slayes. Hailing from British Columbia, she is founder and lead singer of power metal outfit Unleash the Archers.

Here, the band takes on a Canadian classic, Northwest Passage by the late Stan Rogers.

1 like

Quote by Seeker4

Good morning, Rumpies!!

As Stompin' Tom said, "It's Canada Day up Canada way on the first day of July."

In celebration, Bertha is brewing some Tim Hortons Dark Roast. Teas are Red Rose (Only in Canada you say? Pity) and Canadian Breakfast. And there's boxes of Timbits (aka doughnut holes) around the room.

For the rest of today, I proclaim Rump's to be Canadian soil so you can all celebrate with us.

And another Canadian classic from the late Stompin' Tom.

Happy Canada Day to all y’all up in the “Great White North” eh?

My dad’s father’s side of the family were all French-Canadian, although I’ve come to learn that many of them were actually of Irish descent. Sadly, all of the aunts and uncles I used to visit there are gone. But I have a sister up there.

It’s pouring rain in Ft. Lauderdale which will make for a soggy morning. But once we board the ship, I don’t really care. It will just be nice to get away. It’s sort of a last hurrah before my brother becomes my responsibility again.

Not sure what my access to Lush will be like, so it may be a few days before I stop in again. All y’all Rumpies behave while Ape is in charge! 😘

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

Whistling on my journey
2 likes

Morning to Everyone

Been away and Sara let me tell you this SNORT was a huge Bison now .... still listened to my voice and wandered close, but being wild very wary of us in 4 wheels and horses. His "busy over the winter" has produced 7 calfs that I counted. The weather was damn HOT at 96f to 108f with baby showers rolling across the plains to add to the heat

☘️

The autonomous Dominion of Canada, a confederation of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and the future provinces of Ontario and Quebec, is officially recognized by Great Britain with the passage of the British North America Act. July 1 will later become known as Canada Day.

Happy Canada Day to all of my northern friends across the longest border in the world !

☘️

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

1 like

Yay! The Lion is back.

Sounds like Snort was a busy boy. Bison are cool.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Happy Canada Day! It's lunch time here on the west coast of the US of A, and I thought I would stop in and grab a couple of Timbits. May all of your Maple Leafs be vibrant.

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

1st in

Lights On

Big Beautiful Bertha filled

As the Copper Tea Kettle is whistling

Morning sweets place on the side bar

Yesterday morning we recieved another 4+ inches of added rain

Then by 1pm the weather cleared and heat has returned

Ah, the great plains are a beautiful, dangerous but a lively place to call home

☘️

Back shortly with tunes