Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.3k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
10.7k likes
Simple Scribbler
3 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Plus I've got some of Kimmi's (cinnamon) buns for y'all – although you might be able to get the real things if you check out Storeroom #4. I heard a rumpus in there earlier, and peeked in to see the goings-on. (fans self with paw) Oh baby – too hot to watch! My eyeballs almost melted!

What those women are doing to those poor boy-toys is just cruel!

biggrin (struts outta storeroom 4)

Bear! Cleanup in aisle 2 of Storeroom 4, please! 😳 Some bodies made a mess in there.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
3 likes

I hate jet lag. How lagged am I? I just drank a cup of hot water. Completely forgot to put green tea leaves in. Yeah, it's that kind of day. Add in heat and humidity (33C with a humidex reading of 41 or something godawful like that) and it's not really my kind of day.

Why am I jetlagged? Got back from Norway yesterday after spending most of the past couple weeks cruising the Baltic (or did I mention that here? I forget). Visited a port a day for 11 days save for two days spent in Copenhagen. Some of it was fun, some of it was a bit meh. And, yeah, the jet lag. While it is late afternoon here, it is almost 10pm where I was less than two days ago.

I need a big steaming mug of strong black tea. Red Rose will do.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

I hate jet lag. How lagged am I? I just drank a cup of hot water. Completely forgot to put green tea leaves in. Yeah, it's that kind of day. Add in heat and humidity (33C with a humidex reading of 41 or something godawful like that) and it's not really my kind of day.

Why am I jetlagged? Got back from Norway yesterday after spending most of the past couple weeks cruising the Baltic (or did I mention that here? I forget). Visited a port a day for 11 days save for two days spent in Copenhagen. Some of it was fun, some of it was a bit meh. And, yeah, the jet lag. While it is late afternoon here, it is almost 10pm where I was less than two days ago.

I need a big steaming mug of strong black tea. Red Rose will do.

Welcome back! Jetlag is a bitch.

I'm headed to Copenhagen as part of my European tour in Oct. I'm hoping that wasn't the meh part for you!

A bit of a different tale for me:

The Last Dance - Part One

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

2 likes

Quote by techgoddess
I'm headed to Copenhagen as part of my European tour in Oct. I'm hoping that wasn't the meh part for you!

Copenhagen is a lovely city. This was my second visit but last time we had a kid in tow so took off for Legoland in Billund once the conference my wife was attending ended. This time we could focus on adult stuff like sightseeing. Lots to see and plenty of history.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

Copenhagen is a lovely city. This was my second visit but last time we had a kid in tow so took off for Legoland in Billund once the conference my wife was attending ended. This time we could focus on adult stuff like sightseeing. Lots to see and plenty of history.

Welcome back, Mr Ape! What are some fav parts of your trip? You can respond after you’ve settled back in. 😊

1 like

Quote by Seeker4

Good to know. Its just the two of us, as this trip is our 50th anniversary trip 10 years early. (translation: tomorrow is not promised, so we are going for our 40th anniversary instead). Plus, we are physically fit people now. Who knows what we will be like 10 years from now.

25 days, 6 countries, 7 cities. Bucket list places. Spending some money on ourselves instead of regretting that we didn't.

Here, let me refill your tea while I get myself a cup.

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

Simple Scribbler
4 likes

Big News in Rumpland!

Our very own Bearkeep has joined the Millionaires Club! worship :worship: Meaning he has accumulated over a million reads on his stories! Only 81 authors have received that badge! Go Bear!

And he’s receiver the Pied Piper badge for over 500 followers!

Put his seals on my tab tonight, please! 😊

🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Big News in Rumpland!

Our very own Bearkeep has joined the Millionaires Club! worship :worship: Meaning he has accumulated over a million reads on his stories! Only 81 authors have received that badge! Go Bear!

Congrats to James on achieving these badges!

3 likes

Thors-day down at the bar. Anyone thor, and wants to tell us how they got that way?

I didn't think so…

Lights on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up the empty bottles and most of the drunks, so that's good.

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Macha Green teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned out, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Folgers Black Silk coffee, with a nod to Lion in hopes he's coping with all the other animals down on the farm.

I've put out donuts, with Sara's sprinklies set aside with her sports section.

Plus I've got some cream-filled canolli for y'all.

Take care out there, 'K?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Dirty Stop-out
3 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Big News in Rumpland!

Congratulations, James.. nice to meet a Millionaire lol.. I'll have a coffee to go.. can't wait for the end of term ❤️

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

The latest part of My Daughter's Best Friend about a lesbian Mammy and a seductive teen - Part 5 is out now

Whistling on my journey
3 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Thors-day down at the bar. Anyone thor, and wants to tell us how they got that way?

I didn't think so…

Lights on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up the empty bottles and most of the drunks, so that's good.

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Macha Green teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned out, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Folgers Black Silk coffee, with a nod to Lion in hopes he's coping with all the other animals down on the farm.

Plus I've got some cream-filled canolli for y'all.

Take care out there, 'K?

Thanks Bear, the heat never surprises this lion

I'll place my one song here

To celebrate the longest day of the year, and a certain one

Mumford & Sons

I Will Wait

Back to the ponies and those darn barn cats

☘️

Lion Out

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

2 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Big News in Rumpland!

Congratulations to da Bear! Woo woo!

Welcome to both clubs! 😘

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

3 likes

Da Bear is a millionaire? When do I get my "business development grant"?😜 Oh, not that kind of millionaire.😀

Congrats, James!

Good morning all. Getting better with the sleep thing. Still need a strong cuppa this morning. Red Rose, two bags, steep it until the water looks almost like coffee.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Morning, Rumpies! wave

Taking Dad to Dr this morning. Always an adventure. Have some liquor waiting when I return, please…

2 likes

Quote by techgoddess
Plus, we are physically fit people now. Who knows what we will be like 10 years from now.

That's kind of become our mantra. I am close to 60 and she is older. And my father's dementia started in his seventies, ending with his death at 80 so I want to make the most of whatever I have left. At the same time, I am losing my tolerance for travel. Too much fussing about in airports, hotels, dealing with f-d up bookings or billings, and so on. Just crashing at a cottage or resort with my laptop and tablet in tow is becoming rather appealing at times when we are on the road.

2 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Big News in Rumpland!

So, in my morning fog, I didn't notice Kimmi's post or the replies.

To quote the Cowardly Lion (not OUR Lion), "Gosh folks, I'm speechless!"

And if you know anything about me, you know that's saying something!

Thank you to all for your kind thoughts and congrats. They are all much appreciated!

Seals for everyone! On Kimmi!

❤️

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Carey’d away.
2 likes

So I'm working on my next story like normal and then...autocorrect tried to make me say one person wanted to strangle the other's thighs instead of straddling them.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

1 like

Quote by JustAnotherSapphic

So I'm working on my next story like normal and then...autocorrect tried to make me say one person wanted to strangle the other's thighs instead of straddling them.

That could be interesting. Xenia Onatopp (Famke Janssen, IIRC) in the Bond movie Goldeneye killed men with her thighs but, yeah, not that way.

Carey’d away.
0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

That could be interesting. Xenia Onatopp (Famke Janssen, IIRC) in the Bond movie Goldeneye killed men with her thighs but, yeah, not that way.

Either way, it was definitely not anythin' I was goin' for. Here's hopin' it gets approved.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Good Morning 1st In

Lights On

Big Beautiful Bertha filled As the Copper Tea Kettle

It's the start of the weekend !

A small selection of sweets on side bar

Will play a few tunes to make up me missing

But

Here are three pics of our local yard been in business since the 30's still same family

Enjoy now meeting ghosts of the past

☘️

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
1 like

First Tune for the weekend

Paradise City

Guns N Roses

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

Jane's Need

2 likes

Jeff Foxworthy: "If your front yard looks like a junkyard … You might be a redneck."

Thank you for the setup Lion, and welcome back!

I'll add some strawberry delights to help kick things off, including some strawberry cuppycakes for Kat!

Meanwhile, I'm going to roll up my … uh, I guess I don't have any sleeves.

Well, I'm going to roll up something – and get those jackanapes in Storeroom #4 to clean up all that … stuff I don't want to know what it is!

And Kimmi – you're on First Warning, see?

I saw you slipping out of there, and your clothes weren't exactly pristine!

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Next

Castle On The Hill

Ed Sheeran

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Jeff Foxworthy: "If your front yard looks like a junkyard … You might be a redneck."

Thank you for the setup Lion, and welcome back!

Thanks for noticing

Bear

Those pictures are pure Americana

Disappearing from our history. To be able to walk and be able to see the past, of course Hank the yard yard dog was our guide

☘️

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Next

Love On

Selena Gomez

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Back for the 3rd

Just Breathe

Guess the country is still strong in this ancient lion

Be frosty out there everyone

Lion Out

☘️

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

Jane's Need

0 likes

Hey everybody, listen up! I've met someone, and they're nice.

Okay, okay, settle down. There's no need to be disruptive – or datruptive, for dat matter.

Her name is ReesesPieces, and she's a returnée to Lush. She seems kinda bashful, kinda sassy, and very bright – but I think she'll fit in here anyway.

She's been gone from Lush for a while, and returned a while, but I want you to behave yourselves.

And yes, I know you ALWAYS behave – but I want you to behave nice, see?

Treat her like a lady – until she proves otherwise.

And Kimmi – don't you go introducing her to Storeroom #4 right away, OK? We want her to think we're civilized.

Let me keep my fantasies for a bit, all right?

0 likes

And now some caffeine for Market Day – plus we have our other granddaughter, the almost-8-year-old, visiting!

Hurray!

Tea Kettle is refilled and stands on guard for thee. There are pots of Red Rose and Rooibos teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned up, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Post Alley Dark Roast beans from Seattle's Best Coffee Roasters. I know they're that because it says so right here on the label, see?

Plus I've got some chocolate biscotti for y'all.

Take care out there, 'K? Off to find some strawberries!

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Hello all.....Thank you for that wonderful introduction, Mr Bare, or was that Bear.....I certainly hope I can live up to those expectations. As James said, I am returning to Lush after a long sabbatical to find that a lot has changed around here. One constant seems to be this place and its denizens of fine literature, awful coffee, and wonderful snacks. I hope to make a few friends here to chat with from time to time and to just offer my own perspective to the room. I hope to interact with as many of you as possible as time goes on.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Reese