RIP Michael Jackson

last reply
56 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't speak for everyone or anyone. But for myself I'll miss who he was. I personally hate White Michael Jackson. But black Michael Jackson was amazing. A little weird still, but we could overlook that..
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
I can't speak for everyone or anyone. But for myself I'll miss who he was. I personally hate White Michael Jackson. But black Michael Jackson was amazing. A little weird still, but we could overlook that..

:O did you even live when he was black?
Lurker
0 likes
You guys can totally crack me up sometimes.

He can now be one of the zombies in his Thriller music video.

Who gives a fuck if he is dead? If you didn't know him or his family, you have no reason to be in any kind of mourning, for Christ's sake!

My first thought when I heard was, huh, what a shame. He used to be good way back when. Then you shrug your shoulders and move on.
btw, I didn't get upset when Elvis or John Lennon died either. Never knew/met them.
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Who gives a fuck if he is dead? If you didn't know him or his family, you have no reason to be in any kind of mourning, for Christ's sake!

Well, arent you just a little ray of freakin sunshine?!?!?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Quote by Blindfolded

lol no but I can still like a persons previous personality... like simple plan before they sucke-.....wait.... nope they always sucked.... okay bad example like kirstie allie when she wasn't fa-..... oh goddammit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
Quote by Catnip
Quote by Blindfolded

lol no but I can still like a persons previous personality... like simple plan before they sucke-.....wait.... nope they always sucked.... okay bad example like kirstie allie when she wasn't fa-..... oh goddammit.

You are a funny one aren't you?....or just a dumbass?
Matriarch
0 likes
Looking at each thread, Michael Jackson was at least 2.5 times more popular than Farrah Fawcett.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@Blindfolded and LB!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
OMG ...Now Billy Mays has been found dead ....

This could be life changing ..who will sell oxyclean now
Lurker
0 likes
I was at my daughters assembly on friday and at 9.05am there was the usual sick M.J jokes already i mean the man hasn't even been laid to rest. he is just the same as any man you wouldn't have known from your area that you live in. It will always be sad and you hope that they achieved something good or where happy in their life. people will still go aweeee thats sad whetehr you knew the person personally or not: it's called 'Empathy' for another human life, we need death to makes us stop and think about our own lives and where we are going. yes he had a strange outlook on life and did weird things to us 'Normal' fols ( I mean come on who is normal, what is the definition of normal).

Just maybe the Press and newspapers with give Michael the piece he didn't get in the living life.

At the end of the day he was still somebody's Son, Father, Brother, Uncle, Cousin.......................

Let it go and let it be!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

At the end of the day he was still somebody's Son, Father, Brother, Uncle, Cousin.......................

Actually it was the media who made him and all the others ..they can give life and take it away
Lurker
0 likes
The media can't make someone a relative. But I agree the media, press, newspapers and pap; they act like judge and jury for the public
Mr Nobody
0 likes
A 50 year old drug taking child molester
who dished out candy to the kiddies ...

Paul Francis Gadd (Garry Glitter)
was the same but did not have the money to buy his way out

Neither rate much in my book
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by Blindfolded
Quote by Catnip
Quote by Blindfolded

You are a funny one aren't you?....or just a dumbass?

lol fystee are we?
Lurker
0 likes
Janet went to the doors under the sink and found two little kids hiding under there.
"It's ok kids. You can come out now. He's dead"

Heard that on the radio yesterday.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Just because they slept in the same bed doesn't have to mean... oh wait he had money... ofcourse it's true.
*sigh*
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Quote by Durrasch

Ignore him pretty birdie ....LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Mr Barclay on this one.

Here's one that's doing the rounds

Farrah Fawcett Majors - Michael Forces Minors
Lurker
0 likes
LMAO@Mr. Plow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Those were good rxtales.

I think the real Jacko died a long time ago. Apparently his body was riddled with puncture marks, from too many injections of various things. He was living off pills rather than food.
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Quote by Durrasch

Ignore him pretty birdie ....LOL!

Ok...but just this once!
Lurker
0 likes
I think the real Jacko died a long time ago. Apparently his body was riddled with puncture marks, from too many injections of various things. He was living off pills rather than food.

And jesus juice?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

And jesus juice?

didn't he convert to Islam?
Lurker
0 likes
Beats me. He was using the jesus juice for the kiddies.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Beats me. He was using the jesus juice for the kiddies.

Ah... I thought he was thanking Jesus for the kiddie juice. My bad.
Lurker
0 likes
LMFAO!