remembering a fallen Lusher

last reply
75 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

And you joined the site the day your dear friend's cord was cut? Like, to inform her lush boyfriend of her passing? That is very nice of you.

How very cynical and insensitive of you, Jack. I can see it being 'fun banter' as you all called it on a previous thread, but this is just vicious. I'm very disappointed in you.

Quote by overmykneenow
There's two ways of looking at this thread. Whichever way you choose to look at it, those who look at it the other way will treat you with derision.

If you are of Shylass's opinion, you won't like what I'm going to say, so stop reading this and skip to the next post.

When I first read it, I thought: poor guy, he's been dumped and fed a horrible lie. Did I have any proof? Could I have cried foul at the admins - of course not, it was a gut reaction, the sort of thing you get when you spend far too long in online communities.

Sadly, when this sort of thing happens my curiosity gets the better of me. Questions start to bug me. Like, why would someone called sxilezbo14 be in a relationship with a guy? Why is a grieving girl coming on to lush and starting friendships and relationships. So I did some delving...

Sxilezbo14 obviously had a thing for 38 year olds from Tennessee who like rock , she was previously "Married" to someone on here called loneladywolf1977. That account is now deleted, well sort of...

Obviously, "Brenda" here hasn't been as forthcoming with the nature of his/her relationship with sxilezbo14.

Then there's the witness, JessiLuv23. I have no idea what the story is here but her activity since setting up the account doesn't look like someone who watched her good friend die just days ago.

I'm sorry, I'm not going to play along with this macabre charade. There are people here who have suffered genuine loss, and to play on those feelings is sickeningly low. Manipulating people's emotions in private is despicable enough but to do it on a public forum. I sincerely hope you get the help you so obviously need.

Do you need to see a body!? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Quote by VanGogh

Really?? It appears that Jack, myself and OMKN are likely more correct here than most.

Lush has been a magnet for this type of behaviour. Once bitten, now wiser. Pound of salt with said "truths" or "sad story". Or in the world of internet .... there's always someone who will buy the bullshit.

Have a great day!

Van

For those of you that are so certain that this is a hoax....if it is then ignore it. Because there is always the possibility that it is the truth and the lack of compassion here is not cool. I can't believe this this thread has deteriorated like this. You doubt the character of the poster? I doubt your's as well

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Yes, you're so right verbal.

I wonder how many online scammers and con artists are writing down the names of the people offering condolences in this thread. "Dear so and so, my poor lesbian girlfriend, who I cured with my penis, died yesterday right before we were supposed to do our very first video chat. Unfortunately we were very poor and don't have money for a proper funeral like she deserves. Any little bit helps. Please, so we can just get past this tragedy. When her life insurance kicks in I will send you back 200 for every 100 you can donate. God bless. heart"

Lol

Did anyone ask for money? I must have missed that part. By the way, human sexuality is not all just black and white. There is no reason to think that she wasn't bisexual with a leaning towards lesbianism. You actually think this is a scam to get someone to video chat? Dude...

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

If you are of Shylass's opinion, you won't like what I'm going to say, so stop reading this and skip to the next post.

Don't presume to know my mind. My opinions on this matter haven't fully been given, and as I already stated, unless Lush Admin have officially said something about it, then I am simply going to send my condolences out of respect for those who have lost people here. And I am one of them.

All this thread has done is stir up pain (of differing sorts for various reasons) and for what? For people to get attention. Including you, with your oh-so clever IT Skillz.

Let pain either be comforted or ignored. Dragging people through mud isn't helpful. Let it go or let it be dealt with officially. Should somebody die that is close to you, I hope YOUR posting, should you leave one, won't be ripped apart based on the history of former bereavement threads, whether the situation and subsequent "detective" work is true or not.

I'm all for calling people out, but I don't believe the way this thread has gone is the way to deal with it. Your post was not the first to be a complete mess and mockery, to ANYbody who has been bereaved.

Shame on ALL of us.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick

For those of you that are so certain that this is a hoax....if it is then ignore it. Because there is always the possibility that it is the truth and the lack of compassion here is not cool. I can't believe this this thread has deteriorated like this. You doubt the character of the poster? I doubt your's as well

Did you not read the post from his friend saying it was a hoax? Trust me, I was quite willing to let it pass, until I saw the multiple accounts and what Brenda had been up to.

Would you actually prefer it if he was telling the truth?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Alright. This has gone on far enough.

If you all don't know by now, you've been had.

Rule of thumb: Since its inception, every publicized death on Lush has turned out to be a complete farce.

That's no different in this case.

Are there dead Lushies? Probably. But we'll never know, as dead people can't make it known that they're dead for obvious reasons, and I don't know that any of their loved ones would make it a point to contact their Lush friends and let them know of their passing.

I apologize to those of you who were sincere in your condolences, but I'm afraid they've been wasted. This is not more than another grab for attention.

It's a sick and twisted thing to do.

But for what it's worth, the sincere responses have been heartwarming.

I saw someone mention that they'd take the OP's word for it until site staff confirmed it as a farce.

So, again: This is a farce. Bullshit, if you will.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Alright. This has gone on far enough.

If you all don't know by now, you've been had.

Rule of thumb: Since its inception, every publicized death on Lush has turned out to be a complete farce.

That's no different in this case.

Are there dead Lushies? Probably. But we'll never know, as dead people can't make it known that they're dead for obvious reasons, and I don't know that any of their loved ones would make it a point to contact their Lush friends and let them know of their passing.

I apologize to those of you who were sincere in your condolences, but I'm afraid they've been wasted. This is not more than another grab for attention.

It's a sick and twisted thing to do.

But for what it's worth, the sincere responses have been heartwarming.
I saw someone mention that they'd take the OP's word for it until site staff confirmed it as a farce.

So, again: This is a farce. Bullshit, if you will.

This is not fake. My best friend actually died. She requested before she died that I come on here and tell her friends and loved ones.
0 likes
Quote by JessiLuv23

This is not fake. My best friend actually died. She requested before she died that I come on here and tell her friends and loved ones.

Your tenacity is inspiring.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick

Did anyone ask for money? I must have missed that part. By the way, human sexuality is not all just black and white. There is no reason to think that she wasn't bisexual with a leaning towards lesbianism. You actually think this is a scam to get someone to video chat? Dude...

Bless your heart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JessiLuv23

Her account was still here on 3rd May. She deleted her account, had her accident, died, and then you set up your account. All in the space of a day. And you found a pic to put up because that's important when you're bearing bad news.

I'm not questioning the events, just putting them all down so everyone knows what happened.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by JessiLuv23

Oh my god. Son of Cthulhu 2's best friend just sent me a PM. He said that Son of Cthulhu 2 has just been struck by lightening! He is now dead.

RIP you beautiful soul. Bless.

Whatever you do guys - DO NOT - delete your accounts. You could fucking DIE ?
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Did you not read the post from his friend saying it was a hoax? Trust me, I was quite willing to let it pass, until I saw the multiple accounts and what Brenda had been up to.

Would you actually prefer it if he was telling the truth?

No, I obviously must have missed a post recanting the claim. That being said, why would you ask me if I'd 'prefer it if he was telling the truth?' Are you insinuating that I'd prefer someone died? You make me sick

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Shame on ALL of us.

Calm down, Mercurtio.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Considering what's been " debated" in the Think Tank the last couple of weeks and the nature of how this thread has developed, I would have thought that this a prime example of why a thread should be locked.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Sinnerman
I would have thought that this a prime example of why a thread should be locked.

Shut your whore mouth.
0 likes
Quote by Sinnerman
Considering what's been " debated" in the Think Tank the last couple of weeks and the nature of how this thread has developed, I would have thought that this a prime example of why a thread should be locked.

We were just discussing the fate of this thread.

Thanks for your patience.