Redhotmommacita needs your thoughts and prayers

last reply
16 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mami's Dad had a stroke this evening, please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers!!

Algol
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
already on it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very sorry to hear that and yes of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this. *sending positive vibes for her and hers*

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Lurker
0 likes
Prayers sent
Lurker
0 likes

Please know if you need anything we are here for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Thank you! So so much for all your prayers and thoughts tonight. You guys are true friends. I don't know yet how bad it is or permanent the paralysis is but he can't stand up and he is not too coherent. He doesn't know where he was in the ER. I am hoping that in the morning he will be more alert. Thank you again for your prayers.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
All the good prayers and thoughts coming your way, I am very sorry to hear what your going through.
Lurker
0 likes
thinkin ' bout you and your's mami yo budd ....mike
Lurker
0 likes
Mary,
I am so sorry to hear about your father as well as what you have and I know what you have dealt with in the past. We are still friends so let me know if you need to talk. I know your sons will be there for you. Your friends at lush will be too. May the lord carry you in this time of need.
Jim
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keeping the prayers going Mami...
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Aw..why does everything bad happen to the good of us..*sigh* guess that's just how life is..red, i give your father my regards and best wishes. I'll make him a card!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your entire family is in my thoughts and prayers in this time of need.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My thoughts are with you Red and prayers for a speedy recovery as well
Lurker
0 likes
[-o< To you & yours [-o<