Reality show

last reply
26 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if this has been asked but would you do a reality show (like bad girls club, big brother, amazing race) and if so which one?

I can't now but I wanted to do the real world
Lurker
0 likes
I'm much too camera shy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not, I would hate to have cameras filming me. Plus how realistic can anything be when there's a camera crew following you around
Lurker
0 likes
I would never want to be part of a show that pits one group against another with sinister, backstabbing strategies or judges that are more keen on topping last weeks sarcastic diatribes against it's own contestants. A big exception is the The new Ninja competition or The Great Race.
How can these other reality shows pretend to be intimate or natural when they have camera's in your face? The Bachelor or The Bachelorette? Modern crap. Just stupid.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
The Bachelor, no question. That would be so much fun, for all the worst, most ironically motivated reasons.
Lurker
0 likes
reality shows or if u can call them reality at all ,to me its shit t.v alot of things are placed to créate drama or to a better nocion sceepted drama to keep people intrested , bu to me a reality show is as good as a person in it have no dignity and just loose any notion that whasts happening is real
Lurker
0 likes
I have always wanted to be on Survivor, maybe one day.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I actually almost did, but kind of blew it off. Unless you're committed to working the scene and making a career out of it (ie. attention whoring post-reality show like The Bachelor/ette franchises and the Heidi/Spencer types), the pluses usually don't really outweigh the minuses. If I had to choose, I'd be more inclined to go on some competition/traveling reality show rather than a social/romantic one. Dating and faux-falling in love in front of cameras would be too weird for me. Kicking ass and competing in challenges in a jungle or voting people off an island could be fun though.
Lurker
0 likes
No I would not.
Lurker
0 likes
The only one that sounds half way decent would be Fear Factor.
The Linebacker
0 likes
For the right amount of money. I'd be more interested in producing the show. That way I could make the big bucks without humiliating myself on national TV.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny just had that conversation with my wife.

I would do big brother if I could, without auditioning - I'm not going to debase myself like that or queue for days with a bunch of weirdos.

a) to see if I could stand the boredom of 10 weeks in that dumb house
b) to see if I could put up with the odd people they throw in there and to see if I'd get on with them
c) i couldn't care less if people booed me. I'd love to be the villain!
d) i would try not to swear i bet, my mum might be watching
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SueEllen
I'm much too camera shy.

oh that's one other thing. I'm fairly shy, but stick a camera on me and I play up to it. Always have!
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Real World: Challenges would be cool to compete in but the mental aspect of the game is a little much for me, and the camera's. I couldn't imagine living in a house for a few months with those lunatics.

I think the Bachelor(ette) is an absolute Joke. Everyone knows they're doomed to fail. Only the first bachelorette had success or something. And funny thing is they completely cut themselves off from the media after the show. how ironic lol

I saw one season of Bad girls club and it was shocking and disgusting. Anyone wanting to be on that show has definitely got a screw loose in their head.

Wouldn't do Fear factor because I'd probably have to eat something really disgusting.

I don't enjoy watching survivor or the amazing race so that's a no too.

American Ninja Warrior would be cool but only if I could come in and compete without any media attention or being obligated to do any sort of promotions or anything for the show. I come in and complete the course, interview, podium celebration if I win and then I want to be out of the camera. But then that wouldn't be reality tv, would it?

The only reality tv I'd do, is if it was a competition to win a spot on a professional team or something that would give me a chance to make the big leagues. Sort of like Jesse Holley with the cowboys, or an old one season reality show called star racer which gave one person a seat in the Star Mazda championship. Or The Moment. Any reality shows like that I would be down for even though I'd hate to have cameras in my face.

Besides that, It's a no to reality tv for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I have always wanted to try out for Big Brother. The challenges are fun, I can keep a secret and have a good poker face, so I would do well in an alliance!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I would want to be on Jeopardy. Just so when the part where you tell some quirky story comes up I can say, "you know Alex, I work construction. I specialize in back doors. The worst part of is when I get mud on my helmet. I need to go to the ATM to get the means to clean it off."

I feel that would be legendary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way! The last thing I need is a national audience viewing the digital evidence of my escapades!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ha! No. Never. I'm way too private for that.

The only show I could ever see myself being on is something like Big Brother. There was a point in my life where I really wanted to be on America's Next Top Model, but then I realized I'm wayyyyy too short and curvy to be a model!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't want to be on a real(fake) reality show but I would have loved to have been on a show like Dog Eat Dog. I would have kicked some serious ass!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Check out chat rooms and the insanity that shows
0 likes
I've always said that reality TV for me is Nova or even something like Sons of Guns or Pawn Stars.

So-called reality shows are no more about reality than most scripted shows.

I can't think of one that I would be on, though maybe Amazing Race.
Lurker
0 likes
The only reality show I'd be in is a game show like the price is right. I'm not to fond of 'reality' tv. Havent been since the 2nd season of real world on mtv when I found it was scripted. Crushed my hopes and dreams as a pubescent teen.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"The Block"
Aussie & now Kiwi housing renovation programme
It would be exciting to be given a dunna of a house and 100,000 to do it up and to end with any profit they make over and beyond. Awesome. and whats shedding a few tears in front of a camera when you are totally over worked or when something doesn't go quite right. lol
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
I have always wanted to try out for Big Brother. The challenges are fun, I can keep a secret and have a good poker face, so I would do well in an alliance!

You and me can go on together. We can be a team. Shh
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
I love the amazing race because it takes you all over the world. I have come to hate big brother and survivor and they can take off the Bachelor and it's counter part.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would not do it my reality is either boring as i make it