Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Questions that nobody knows the answer to...

last reply
56 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
How many licks does take to get to the center of the tootsie pop?
Why did Southern accents evolve and Aussie too from English. Why not say Cheerio like the Brits do? How did Yes My lady turn to You aint the boss of me? English speaking accents fascinate me. Why Eh in Toronto? Explain. Someone. Anyone.
Heart, I'll show you how many licks if you'll have a go. Let me know.

Nick, cockney and other non elitist dialects were the norm with those dumped in Australia, so the dialect changed, and a little intermingling with aborigines and amongst each other made for a much hotter blend than those in the UK. Eh? Fuck it, why eh not? It's a part of the old Nordic trend. Cheese, fish, big breasted wholesome women. Eh? I'm listening.
Questions that nobody knows the answer to...let's see I have one.

WHY... does God take a good man from family and friends and leaves a piece of shit, wife abusing
man like my ex-husband alive.

I lost a friend in a trucking accident, he fell asleep at the wheel after being on the road for
over 22 hours. He drove into a ditch, was not wearing a seat belt and went thru the windshield.
They say he was killed instantly.

He leaves behind a wife, an autistic son, daughters and grandchildren. He really was a good
man. He was only 49 yrs. old.

I'm sure everyone would like that question answered.

Just venting is all.
Quote by shuddertouch

Nick, cockney and other non elitist dialects were the norm with those dumped in Australia, so the dialect changed, and a little intermingling with aborigines and amongst each other made for a much hotter blend than those in the UK. Eh? Fuck it, why eh not? It's a part of the old Nordic trend. Cheese, fish, big breasted wholesome women. Eh? I'm listening.

Thank you. I tossed and turned and wondered. You are a hero. I always wondered why the American accent is different from the Aussie. But one hotel worker in Toronto he really did Eh me 45 times. I mean it all kindness. My husband was like one more Eh and and we are going to have a talk. He meant it in good humor. Only Ontario. Vancouver no Ehs. Why?
Quote by shuddertouch

Thank you. I tossed and turned and wondered. You are a hero. I always wondered why the American accent is different from the Aussie. But one hotel worker in Toronto he really did Eh me 45 times. I mean it all kindness. My husband was like one more Eh and and we are going to have a talk. He meant it in good humor. Only Ontario. Vancouver no Ehs. Why?
Quote by SugarBaby2013
Questions that nobody knows the answer to...let's see I have one.

WHY... does God take a good man from family and friends and leaves a piece of shit, wife abusing
man like my ex-husband alive.

I lost a friend in a trucking accident, he fell asleep at the wheel after being on the road for
over 22 hours. He drove into a ditch, was not wearing a seat belt and went thru the windshield.
They say he was killed instantly.

He leaves behind a wife, an autistic son, daughters and grandchildren. He really was a good
man. He was only 49 yrs. old.

I'm sure everyone would like that question answered.

Just venting is all.

That is horrible. But you are in pain too. Sorry for that. You are a kind and sweet woman. I am sorry. Horrible. Really.
how come pasteurized homogenized milk is cheaper then nonhomogenized milk?
Considering Sugar's question, I pose my own. Why do people believe in Karma? My ex always notes a want to put out the "positive vibe." I just don't get it.

As for ehs. I think it's because the ancestors weren't of Dutch origin. Those damned Brits again, eh?
Why do all the yummiest things to eat end up on my tummy, hips and backside!

I mean really; cheese, chocolate and stuff like that should be as good for me to eat as celery or something, but it's not!
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
If God created everything, who created God?

Why are the Kardashians relevant ?
What the fuck is a "Jersey Shore"?
The devil's going to make me a free woman. The devil's going to set me free. Dead bodies everywhere...
Why do some car wheel middle bits look like they're rolling backwards, when really they're rolling forwards?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Quote by Munny
What the fuck is a "Jersey Shore"?

Just remember, once something is seen, it cannot be unseen. You've been warned.
Quote by Nikki703

Why are the Kardashians relevant ?

If we're voting, this is the best question yet smile
Why do we have to have political commericals
Why is God mean enough to make some people allergic to chocolate?

Why is my ex husband such a penis?

What happened to the Marie Celeste?

Why do I have so many questions that have no answers?

Who killed JFK?

Why do poeple put cream cheese on brownies???

Why is this now my new favourite forum?
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Why do so many people vote for politicians who are obviously corrupt?
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Why do women in Islamic nations conform to the constraints of the Hijab, and submit to the will of men in all things, surrendering virtually all of their human rights, rather than rising up against the obvious misogyny behind the entire culture?

Now that is a great question? I was thinking of something funny but this snapped me back into reality. I wish I had an answer. Probably for the same reason why women keep going back to their abusers. Fear of the consequences?
Can a person ever be 100% satisfied?
What was the question again?
Quote by Shylass
Why do some car wheel middle bits look like they're rolling backwards, when really they're rolling forwards?

Let's see I can make this make sense :P
Our brains can only register a certain number of "frames" per second.
Imagine a second hand on a clock spinning as per normal... (assume one of those smooth moving ones, not a tick tick one haha)...

In one "frame" at this slow speed:
... Your brain registers the hand pointing to the 12, and then again several microseconds later at another position slightly closer to the 1
... The magic of your lying brain tells you that you have seen it move smoothly from one position to the other

Ok, now we speed up the arm...
... Imagine, again, that the initial position on the arm is registered at the 12
... But now imagine that the second position that you register the arm is pointing at the 11 because the arm has travelled all that way around in the tiny time frame
... Your lying brain now says, "oh, ok, so that arm has moved from the 12 to the 11 in one "frame""
... Your brain fills in the gaps and tells you that the arm is rotating anticlockwise

The way you "see" rotations is dependant on where the objects are at each given "frame"
Another way to look at it is to imagine that your brain blinks (much faster than your eyes haha), so it fills in the gaps with the information it has.

That all made sense in my head, but I have no idea if it does to anyone else :P
Why does orange juice taste so terrible after you brush your teeth?
Quote by theantelope

Let's see I can make this make sense :P
Our brains can only register a certain number of "frames" per second.
Imagine a second hand on a clock spinning as per normal... (assume one of those smooth moving ones, not a tick tick one haha)...

In one "frame" at this slow speed:
... Your brain registers the hand pointing to the 12, and then again several microseconds later at another position slightly closer to the 1
... The magic of your lying brain tells you that you have seen it move smoothly from one position to the other

Ok, now we speed up the arm...
... Imagine, again, that the initial position on the arm is registered at the 12
... But now imagine that the second position that you register the arm is pointing at the 11 because the arm has travelled all that way around in the tiny time frame
... Your lying brain now says, "oh, ok, so that arm has moved from the 12 to the 11 in one "frame""
... Your brain fills in the gaps and tells you that the arm is rotating anticlockwise

The way you "see" rotations is dependant on where the objects are at each given "frame"
Another way to look at it is to imagine that your brain blinks (much faster than your eyes haha), so it fills in the gaps with the information it has.

That all made sense in my head, but I have no idea if it does to anyone else :P

This is going to make a huge amount of sense after I've had some alcohol. Thank you.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
What disease did cured ham actually have?