Question -Are all people sexual?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Question -Are all people sexual?

If they don't do it, do they think it and do we judge the action or thought by pleasure or the by the pain it might bring to an individual or by the way we feel personally?

I'll say, I'm completely fascinated by all types of sexuality. It's not the acts so much as the drive behind them. The people and creatures indulging. Although, I don't agree for the most part with the practice of conclusion and label in social and individual study, a understanding is still what I desire.

Don't know if it's permitted here to solicit willing participants in a study of their real sexual desires but thought, I would like to begin a public forum for that. Because of Lush's strict guide lines restricting many of the real life aspects of sexuality, this would not be the place for the forum but thought someone could help me find that forum.
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Not ~all~ people are sexual. About 90% of the world in my opinion..yes...but some don't even do anything!
Lurker
0 likes
someone could help me find that forum

I don't understand what you're looking for. Even with our guidelines, we talk about a wide range of topics. Perhaps Google will help you find a forum tailored to your liking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
someone could help me find that forum

I don't understand what you're looking for. Even with our guidelines, we talk about a wide range of topics. Perhaps Google will help you find a forum tailored to your liking.

When I asked this question, I had just experienced sexual turn-on in a way that is weird and unusual and that, may not be discussed here in this forum.
I'm basically looking for a forum where people might discuss their bazaar acts and fantasy in a atmosphere of research.
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a real mix. Can go for sometime with little interest in sex, and at others I just get completely rampant. When I do get hot, I just seem to get hotter and hotter.

I love delving into other's mind and having an exhibitionist streak (who can't have on Lush) I get a massive kick from having my own sexual deviancies explored and played with by others. Pushing my comfort boundaries is also one of my sexual urges and something which I've only come to realise in the last couple of years.

So are all people sexual... I know lots who aren't, I definitely am, but I'd be willing to bet that a fair few of my friends think I'm really conservative. If only they knew!!!!