Quantum of solace

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
%20of%20Solace

It's been a month since she's told me (in a text message) that she doesn't want to talk to me ever again. Three months of seeing each other daily, speaking to each other every chance we get, becoming a father figure to her kids, gone.
The emptiness is exacerbated by the restraining order. I have never, nor would I ever threatened her or her children. How could I do that to someone I love so dearly?
Yet the pain she's caused me is only diminished by the vast quantities of alcohol. Yeah... And I don't even drink...

I have to appear in court 4 days from now to appeal the TRO, or else it's extended for another year. Yet everything pail in comparison to the pain she's caused. Words like "I want you in my life", "If I didn't have you I'd absolutely crumble" ring hollow now.

Bourbon, you is my salvation.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I hope you find the courage to get over your loss...
- LustyBooks.com is the largest FREE erotic ebooks archive on the planet!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, just a suggestion, and you can take it or leave it, but just because you feel it's right for you doesn't mean she thinks it's right for her. People make mistakes, but the trick is to learn from them and move in a positive direction.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I read this when you (OP) originally posted. I thought about this and have come back.

Your's has been a difficult situation.

First to be "dumped" via text message is very hurtful and very disrespectful.

Then, to have a restraining order for "no apparent reason" is very difficult - as this is legal and something that could haunt you for the rest of your life (being "in the system" so to speak).

Solace in the bottle? For a short time, maybe ....

You need to realize though, that the best thing is that you only wasted 3 months with her, and so far only a month in despair. Far better that this went sideways now than in 3 years, or 10 years ... when you would have truly felt used and abuse by someone who didn't love you half of what you loved her.

You deserve (like everyone) to have someone love you as much as you love them. You deserve (like everyone) to have a person want to share their life with you, as you do with them. You deserve (like everyone) to have an honest and rewarding relationship that is fulfilling and that you'd NEVER think was a waste of time or effort.

I'd suggest you stop wallowing, and get on with life ... live life ... alone for now, but in time, someone will hold your hand and walk with you ... and you'll look at that person and think that the new one is the better one, the right one ... your Beloved.

Take care!

PA