pregnancy pact

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Incredibly sad. These young girls think that they will have someone to love them, but parenting is hard work and there are many times when one doesn't feel very loved. You have to be mature enough to handle those times. 16 and 17 year old girls are not emotionally ready (typically) to handle such a big responsibility. The decision making part of one's brain is not fully developed until closer to 20. Sighs....

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Hot series: Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2 & Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

Lurker
0 likes
I'm wondering if this it true or if its all hype. I've been reading on it, and some of the stories are not matching up as the original stated. It could be that the girls all talked about it, but as far as a 'pact'? I can't believe that that many young women could be so naive as to believe getting knocked up would solve some sort of love issues like that.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
While more current reports have backed away from the word "pact", the numbers of girls pregnant is rather alarming. Having worked with adolescents for 25 years I can sadly say that there are many girls who truly think that having a baby to love and love them will make them feel better. If only they could see how much work taking care of a baby really is before they get pregnant....there would be fewer pregnant teens.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Hot series: Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2 & Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

Lurker
0 likes
I guess there is some kind of romantic ideal behind having babies. I can remember an unwed mother in my high school class... she sure got the romantic notions out of her head after the baby came. I took her to her senior prom, as nobody else would ask her. Her mom and dad thought I was a gentleman and honorable, even though we were just passing acquaintances. She refused my offer at first, but later her sister read her the riot act and she realized that the only way she'd get to go to her last prom would be with me. We ended up having a great time, and no... I didn't 'get lucky'. Never expected to. She was a good girl that just got a bit twisted up at the wrong time with a jerk that ran as soon as he found out he was going to be a father.

I guess I can understand a girl wanting the 'ideal'... but damn, a pact?
Lurker
0 likes
I think as long as it's so widely accepted as it is now that it will continue. That and the fact that parents have to pull their head outta their asses on birth control. Back in the day they were not treated so well, they were shunned and sent away. It wasn't "cool," it was shameful. Not saying all of that is good but, having daycare at school and handing out WICK and all the other freebies is not teaching the babies having babies any lesson. There is no consequences to doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree all the young celbrities getting fawned over with their baby bumps but nobody else can afford the lifestyles that they have