Prayers needed please

last reply
23 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is normally not something asked here on Lush but a former member my girlfriend Natalie A.K.A Sexynsweet09 to those who were lucky enough to know her she is very sick now I need to ask all that knew her and those of you who haven't whatever god you believe in if you do or not please pray for her to get better for me she needs all the help and love she can get. This is very hard for me to ask you all to do I am in tears now as I write this Please the support is greatly appreciated.
Thank you much
Lurker
0 likes
You got it Brother!!
Lurker
0 likes
Anytime. I didn't know her personally, but I will say a prayer. I just lost my mom to cancer, so I know how hard it can be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Never had the opportunity to get to know either of you..
But will remember you both in my prayers ..

May God give you both the strength to get through this very trying time ..

Kind regards
xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know either of you (well, I know you a little), but I'll say a prayer for you both.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
You know my prayers are with you and with Nat and her family and you also know that I am here for you and for her family. Love yas!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes

Bro, you know where I am, anytime day or night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get well soon Nat you're in my prayes and any time you need to talk you know where I am Jim.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
Jim, I am so proud of for posting this. I know it was not an easy thing to do, but I know that there is power in prayer. Natalie and you will be in my thoughts and prayers hunny. Stay strong and have Faith!! NEVER GIVE UP

Lurker
0 likes
Don't know her at all, but you are a cool person to me. And if your girlfriend is ill I give her my regards. I'm sorry that happened to her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My prayers are with you both. May the Lord have mercy upon her soul and give her peace either in life or death. Only He knows best. Remember, whatever happens, happens because the Lord wanted it to. I know it is not easy, but I hope my words can give some measure of comfort to your troubled hearts. If it be the Lord's will, she will get better. Please keep us all informed on how she is doing...
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?
Lurker
0 likes
I'll definitely pray for nat and wish that she gets well soon. Don't show weakness jim, she needs you to be strong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You got it Jim! You're both in my thoughts...
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Algol
You got it Jim! You're both in my thoughts...

me too .... sending some wonderful warm healing rays of brightness to you both ....

Van
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm sorry to here that she's ill. I hope she gets better, and I'll be sure to send out prayers for her well being.
Dare to get poisoned? Then try kissing me...
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all from me and from Natalie she just woke up late this afternoon early evening she is doing ok and is talking to me though in a whisper right now but the warm wishes from everyone and prayers are greatly appreciated from both of us thank you very much
Lurker
0 likes
You got it jim anyway will be in prayers and remember faith moves mountains and nothing is impossible
Lurker
0 likes
I am really pleased to hear that Natalie is doing better! Bouth of you are in my thoughts. I wish her good and fast recovery and I wish you to have stranght to supporth her in her journey.
Lurker
0 likes
She's a nice person.. she'll get well soon, buddy.
Lurker
0 likes
May the love of God and your friends left you and Nat and carry you both through this trying time.
Lurker
0 likes
i miss her so much, hope she would be feel better soon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't know she was sick again. I will pray daily for her Jim, please send her my love.
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin