Please keep chas in your thoughts, and prayers

last reply
18 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Most of my close friends know my husband chas. Well we recently got some news that might not be good. Will you all please keep him in your thoughts, and prayers. The news we got is pretty serious, some of our close friends know what it is, but we are trying to keep it low key until we find out for sure. I do appreciate all the prayers we have been receiving so far. Thank you to all my friends. It is in times like this when you realize who your true friends really are.
Lurker
0 likes
My prayers are with you and Chas, whatever the matter may be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

WITH THE HELP OF PRAYER .. LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP YOU CAN OVER COME ANYTHING !

Lurker
0 likes
I don't know you, or your husband, but you're in my prayers and thoughts.
I sure hope all is well, or will soon get well, whatever the reason!!!

*hope and prayers your way*

Nikki
Lurker
0 likes
It's been too long since we have spoken and now to read this... Of course both of you are in my thoughts and prayers... Kisses to you both and wish you all the best
Lurker
0 likes

Hey chasie boy buddy... you and i have been through a lot of talking and laughing... And i believe It's to late for you to give up now, after all we've been through... been there for you at the worst and i wouldn't leave you now.. you and my sammy.. Just hang in there buddy, I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU.. love ya silly boy!
Lurker
0 likes
Sam and Charlie
My thoughts are with you two at this time and I pray for the best news and I'll be there for both of you.
Charlie in reference to what you asked from me I hope I won't have to but if things don't work out I give
you my word my friend that I will do what you ask.
May God lift you two in this time of worry and doubt and fear.
Your friends will be here for the both of you.
Your friend,
Jim
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not overly religious, but believe in the power of hope.

I will definitely have you in my thoughts.

Remember:
There was never a night or problem, that could defeat sunrise or hope.
Lurker
0 likes
Hope all is well Babes. Give Charlie my best

Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Sam and Chas,
My thoughts and prayers are with yas! Sam if you need to talk hit me on messenger, and ya know if i can do anything let me know love yas!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Keep your head up Charlie
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes

Never give up
Fight to the end
Yall are in my thoughts and prayers...
Love you both
Holly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My best wishes to you both you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hopes, prayers and thoughts are with you.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do not know either of you but still I hope things turn around for you.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I am here for both of you Sam. Call me anytime hun if you need to vent or whatever. You are both in my prayers.
Lurker
0 likes
Just to update everyone, chas went for the tests today, and we should know the results tomorrow. As most of our close friends know, chas may have cancer. The both of us are thinking positive, and have been receiving so many prayers from our friends. We want to thank all of our friends, and everyone else who has been praying for us. This is one reason I love this site so much, if one member is having a problem, everyone rallies around them for moral support. Thank you all so very much.
Lurker
0 likes
We got the results back today about chas' tests, and they were negative. Once again we want to thank all of our friends and everyone else who prayed for us.