last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask a quick favor of the lush community. I am applying for a job as a social media comedy for a humorous website and as part of the interview process I have to prove my "reach and influence" in social media. If you could just take ten seconds and click on the link to a humorous picture and LIKE it that would be great! I'm trying to get 100 LIKES today.

I used to be a very active lusher about a year ago under the name BELLMAN but decided to close my account after I ran into some interestingly offensive users. But despite leaving the site with a bad taste in my mouth as a result of those few users I still have a great respect for the Lush community and you guys were the first ones I thought of when I was pondering where to spread the word about a humorous and mildly sexual website.

Thanks guys!!! You are the best. And no, this is not spam. If you go on the website you'll see that I have already liked it, name is Andrew Neil.
Lurker
0 likes
You didn't tell/show us where to go.
Matriarch
0 likes
Applying for a job as a "comedy"? You mean Comedian right?

Feel free to post your link after labelling some of our members as offensive, I'm sure you'll get a lot of support after that.

Good luck!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Nicola, you should apply for the job.
Matriarch
0 likes

I think my brand of humour is perhaps a little too dry for the masses!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Applying for a job as a "comedy"? You mean Comedian right?

Feel free to post your link after labelling some of our members as offensive, I'm sure you'll get a lot of support after that.

Good luck!

here's the link, I apologize for not posting it originally. http:// anilol.com / foursome (no spaces)

Nicola, hopefully this picture warms you up since it has to do with Australia!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
You didn't tell/show us where to go.

Sorry! www anilol com/foursome (dots instead of spaces)

Thanks!!!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes