last reply
94 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
So. I used Random.org to sort out the ties, and congratulations, JessieCD, you've won a Platinum membership. You'll receive your shiny new badge on the 2nd of September.

Thank you to everyone who entered and please remember, there's now a "Donate" button at the top of the home page--you can click it and throw money, any amount of money, at the site any time you wish to do so.

Thank you for such a generous and fun competition. Congratulations to the two winners.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you, I seen those result before you posted them just scrolling thru the numbers Jessica D also guessed 46 gold medals for the US ... it is perfect love it thank you for you wonderful gift
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Okay, I had/have several ties. Using the incredibly sophisticated method of names in a paper bag to decide the second winner. Might use randomizer.com.

NIKKI703 is the overall first place winner her guess of the U.S. taking home 46 (as it did). Nikki, you will receive your shiny new Platinum Membership on 2 September 2016.

Everybody else, I'm working on it. If you think I've made a mistake, please see rule #whatever that says my decision is final.

Quote by HeraTeleia
So. I used Random.org to sort out the ties, and congratulations, JessieCD, you've won a Platinum membership. You'll receive your shiny new badge on the 2nd of September.

Thank you to everyone who entered and please remember, there's now a "Donate" button at the top of the home page--you can click it and throw money, any amount of money, at the site any time you wish to do so.

Congratulations to you both! It was fun to have a reason to pay attention. And thank you HeraTeliea for being so generous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Okay, I had/have several ties. Using the incredibly sophisticated method of names in a paper bag to decide the second winner. Might use randomizer.com.

NIKKI703 is the overall first place winner her guess of the U.S. taking home 46 (as it did). Nikki, you will receive your shiny new Platinum Membership on 2 September 2016.

Everybody else, I'm working on it. If you think I've made a mistake, please see rule #whatever that says my decision is final.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

I didn't realize I had won until a few days ago. Hell, I didn't even know what a Platinum Membership was!! But WOW, this rocks!!!

You are so very generous to do this.

Just proves again that the Lush community is fucking amazing. The rest of the world can learn something from Lush!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

I didn't realize I had won until a few days ago. Hell, I didn't even know what a Platinum Membership was!! But WOW, this rocks!!!

You are so very generous to do this.

Just proves again that the Lush community is fucking amazing. The rest of the world can learn something from Lush!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS NIKKI!