Paul McCartney's ex gets her bumper pay day

last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm sure he wont lose too much sleep over it. That's quite a chunk of change all the same.

I've read that people in the UK have really turned against her. She tried to play the public and it has backfired horribly.

At least she won't have a hard day's night on penny lane now.
Lurker
0 likes
It's far less than what she originally wanted, and yes, I'll bet Paul wishes she would get lost in some strawberry fields.
Matriarch
0 likes
I heard on the news she tried to put some clauses in her payout contract that she required 1 million per year for holidays, and 100K for wine expenses (she doesn't drink apparently). You can see why she has rubbed people's backs up the wrong way.

Paul apparently came out of the courtroom and said, "can't buy me love, any time at all. That woman has a devil in her heart, 8 days a week".

She replied, "let it be, I've got a ticket to ride now and you'll get by with a little help from your friends".

Lurker
0 likes
This is gonna sound silly in a way but, I feel sorry for him, a little. He was married to Linda what?25 years and then tries to get on with his life after her death and ends up with this bitch.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I think that sums up my feelings, too, Chef. Gold digger and he never saw it (her) coming.
Lurker
0 likes
Very, Tech. He and Linda were married when they both were young. I think there was a lot of life experience that he was shielded from.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Isn't she going to do some beauty pagent? I hoped she gets booed. The Beatles are icons, she is nothing