Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our perception on Lush - how we are perceived here ?

last reply
186 replies
17.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Perception on lush? Probably nothing good. I have a weird sense of humor which doesn’t come across well via text (possibly not well in general). Hopefully at the very least somewhat engaging.

In RL I’m very serious and a person of few words.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
Dark and uncaring.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
I'm heartily the same except I can show an extreme serious side of me about real life things
such as our family, friends, my classes, und career.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
I really have no idea being fairly new here. I hope nice though!
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
Seriously, who gives a fuck !
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
I have had some sarcastic comments from people supposedly critiquing a person's work. These stories are not up for the Nobel Prize for Literature. If you can block a person from scoring your work, an author should be able to scratch an editor from reading and commenting.
Lurker
Quote by Beffer
Reese keeps telling me that I'm intimidating. I'm hoping she's kidding.[/quote

I would respond but I am afraid to......

I agree 100%.. Where did freedom of speech go and when did we start becoming afraid to say what we feel. The fear of being jumped on or criticized for your opinion. That is the sad part..( Milik thinks I should add this.. This is my personal look on how I feel about Lush in general, not any Person)
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Simplicity

I agree 100%.. Where did freedom of speech go and when did we start becoming afraid to say what we feel. The fear of being jumped on or criticized for your opinion. That is the sad part..

Fuck that.. Let it fly.... and fuck what people say...
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Simplicity

I agree 100%.. Where did freedom of speech go and when did we start becoming afraid to say what we feel. The fear of being jumped on or criticized for your opinion. That is the sad part..( Milik thinks I should add this.. This is my personal look on how I feel about Lush in general, not any Person)

Great comment. I can only speak for the US, but we have lost the ability to disagree. When that happens it usually descends to intimidation and name calling instead of honest discourse. In my relatively long life, I have found that I learn more from an honest discussion with someone that disagrees with me, than someone that believes they same as I do and they slap me on the back and tell me how smart I am.
Rainbow Warrior
The liberals probably love me and the conservatives probably hate me.
Butterfly
Quite opposite to the real life lol