Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our first Lushstories.com Wedding, congratulations Ann!

last reply
16 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I received a lovely PM this morning from a very popular member, MerryAnita.

She met someone here at Lush, and they are getting married in July - congratulations to both of you

Nicola,

I just wanted to say thank you for your site. It has helped me so much the last two years being able to have an outlet to express myself. I have grown and learned so much. I even met the man I will be marrying in July on here.

Thank you again and keep making Lush the best erotic stories site on the web.

Unfortunately with her eye on the prize, she said it's a bit of a distraction to be on here so much, so she pulled her account for now. Talk about a double edged sword!

Just kidding Ann, I wish you and your beloved all the best in love and life, and hope to see you back here one day soon.

Nicola xx
All the best Ann. At least you both know you have a lot in common. We want to see some wedding photos!
Lovely to hear .... Congratulations to the Bride & Groom!

Cheers!

Van
xo
Wonderful news. All the best to you both!
That's great to hear!!! congratulations too the Bride and the Groom!!!
Congrats Ann will miss you round here
Congratulations, Anita and her new man! That's great news. Enjoy your honeymoon and a life together and I hope you BOTH will hurry back here soon.
That's amazing news! Congratulations to you both, and as Rocco said, hurry back!
What 2 avid readers *could* look like on their wedding day:

Quote by roccotool
Congratulations, Anita and her new man! That's great news. Enjoy your honeymoon and a life together and I hope you BOTH will hurry back here soon.

I hope she brings her stories back with her too...
Nic ... that looks like Spanish Banks in Vancouver, looking at the North Shore Mountains!!!

Seriously!!!

My favourite place in the world!

Van
It might be Van, I have no idea, it was on a funny wedding photos blog. Was the best of them.
Congrats!!!!!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
WOW...(woot)
Ann surely doesn't know me anyways... CONGRATS to the bride and groomsmile
Happy for both of you two...maybe soon there will be more Lush Weddings....we all know there is lots of lusher meeting for fun
Happy for you both, it is nice to see two people meet online (especially on here), and find true love. I hope you two have a happy life together.