0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I may... if I'm in that mood ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope but have done it

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Tried for a one time, sex only thing.

Fell in love.

Made me realize such things are not my cup of tea.
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my past I have had a few. I did because I believed it might be good and some were.
Now I have my own select group of FWB they are a thing of the past.
Lurker
0 likes
how would i know? ... is it possible that a man can "stand" for a whole night? .... asked my gfs... they r still laughing ... so is that a yes or a no?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer an active and interesting partner no matter the duration of our relationship.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have had a one night stand with a friend. Felt great to have sex with someone that was very sweet and caring. Poor guy apologized and said he didn't want anything romantic lol. Dude, it was just a one night thing. I have feelings for someone else.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I seem to be in the minority! I like one night stands. I like sex in relationships too, but relationships bring so many complications with them. One night stands are just about having fun, and both of us (hopefully) getting our needs and desires met.