Nonmember requests

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Here's a question, and hopefully it's not been addressed yet: I have someone who 'pm'ed me, but they aren't an author. I looked for their name, and it wasn't there. How am I able to reply to someone who isn't visible to see? I just find it odd that someone can send me a message, but I can't find them on the site.

Enlighten me, please. Give me informational sustenance to feed my hunger for simplistic, practical knowledge.

Thanks!
Matriarch
0 likes
You can't send a private message to anyone without logging in.

My guess is the user sent you a message, and then their account was deleted for one reason or other.

Can you PM me the username and I'll check into it for you. I've deleted several accounts recently for spamming.
Lurker
0 likes
oooh the plot thickens. I love a good mystery.
Lurker
0 likes
Stottlemeyer, I believe.

Wow! I started this and forgot all about it. I don't see that name on the author list. We'll start with that one. That message was sent to me on 7/30, Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
Well poop. I was hoping for a good mystery.
Lurker
0 likes
Male or female, if I might be so bold to ask?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Male or female, if I might be so bold to ask?

The clue is in Lush's answer to pm him or email him
Lurker
0 likes
So maybe it's not Stottlemeyer...I'll go back and check.

Okay, I'm back. Let's check DarainSelvix. I didn't see him as an author. Then again, if it was someone who joined, then unsuscribed himself, then it wouldn't be in my inbox anymore. So maybe the mystery will never be solved.

Let's get a bowl of ice cream. I was laid off last Thursday and I need to get laid...AAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
Let's get a bowl of ice cream. I was laid off last Thursday and I need to get laid...AAAAAAAAAAAGH!

That's terrible news. Do you have anything lined up interview wise already?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi I also had a message from someone but am unable to find them on the list.

"Sexymouth" its all i have except they said hello from a fello brit
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
So maybe it's not Stottlemeyer...I'll go back and check.
Okay, I'm back. Let's check DarainSelvix. I didn't see him as an author. Then again, if it was someone who joined, then unsuscribed himself, then it wouldn't be in my inbox anymore. So maybe the mystery will never be solved.

Here you go....

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h39/dom_1988/Dom%20And%20Del/icecreambowl.jpg[/IMG]
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lush Legend
0 likes
ok so I got a message from

singhisking saying "Hi Babay "

and I don't know who that is because they are not even on the author's list so

I guess the plot thickens.......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I received a message from Luvherpanties. He's not in the author's list, but I did find him in the members section.
Lurker
0 likes
Opps..It's LOVHERPANTIES. sorry for the misspelling.