97 replies
9.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by girdleluver1955
Quote by Lady_Lydia
First few guys were the ones online, the rest are in alphabetical order!

Davie
Hornyboy
Primal
Randomone
Shameless
Adrian (haven't spoken too much, but he's a sweetheart when he comments on my stuff)
Bassguitarbubba
BBB856
Bikebum1975
Cavs69
Charlie_Brown
Chauncey
DonAbdul
Drama
Exakta66
eXcentrik
FantasyFiction
Gav
Hitchhiker ()
horneyallthetime
Mercianknight (Trekkers unite!!)
MrNudiePants
MrSmith
Quoteme
RedWolf
Ringman
Roccotool
Runonwords
Stepdaddy1
TheChrisJ

Love you guys!!!!!

GL! Have you added me onto your friends list? I'm sorry dear, I do love yah!!

ADD TO LIST: GIRDLELUVER1955
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
EGO sum a nice unus pariter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay I think I missed the point of this...I think everybody is sweet and the ones that I have run into that weren't well.... I don't think there was any misunderstandings on whether we would get along or not.. I just think it's mean to mention some and not others..feelings do get hurt if somebody is forgotten...So pointing out who is nice and who isn't, it a personal choice right?? or am I confused again????
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Amen, Jerseylynn!

=d>
Forum Whore
0 likes
It's not that I think the only nice people are the people I list, it's more like a shoutout is all. I don't see any real harm in it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
It's not that I think the only nice people are the people I list, it's more like a shoutout is all. I don't see any real harm in it.
Lydia, you're right there is no harm in it. I was only giving you a hard time, but thank you for adding me to the nice guy list and your friend list.aodyx7qf4I0ZhkIj
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by girdleluver1955
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Lydia, you're right there is no harm in it. I was only giving you a hard time, but thank you for adding me to the nice guy list and your friend list.XQO9pma3L6bFW10E

No problem
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by luvitcdnstyle
Quote by stang
I did not make the list oh well thats life but I think im a nice guy so thats all that matters

Stang, I think you're the sweetest of the sweet. It's everyone else's loss that they don't know how wonderful you are!!

Thanks Luv I think your a sweetheart as well hope your doing well.