Login

last reply
18 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hey all I am Laura. A friend told me about Lush and after visiting for a bit I had to sign up. I am busy so not sure when I will be here most but I would love to make friends. Say hi anytime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Laura, and welcome to Lush. The best, dearest, kindest, smartest, people in the world are Lushies so you will be greeted and treated well.
I personally am not any of the above mentioned things but I welcome you also and hope we can get acquainted and be friends soon.
Jenny
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
HI! I'm new too! We can be newbie buddies. ;]
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Hey Laura! Welcome to Lush. I hope you enjoy it here.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by MissFetching
HI! I'm new too! We can be newbie buddies. ;]

Hey MissFetching! And a welcome to you as well!
Lurker
0 likes
Greetings!
Lurker
0 likes
Hi and welcome to Lush,hope you have fun here.
Lurker
0 likes
If you two have any questions feel free to ask anyone. Our members seem to be friendly and helpful. They'll even show you where the bar and buffet is located. Cheers!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
If you two have any questions feel free to ask anyone. Our members seem to be friendly and helpful. They'll even show you where the bar and buffet is located. Cheers!

There's a buffet!? I've been here over a year and I ain't never found no stinking buffet!

Where's it at, Chef?

P.S. Welcome, Laura.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all for the nice welcome and showing me the buffet. It's yummy! I hope to make you all friends.
Lurker
0 likes
All I can say is welcome to Lush & that I hope you enjoy yourself & find allot of friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Laura, I, too, want to welcome you to Lush, even though you have many welcomes already. It's nice to have new members discovering what Lush is all about.

I hope you have a good time here and find your stay very enjoyable. The main thing is to have fun!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Welcome to Lush.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to Lush, you will have fun here
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

There's a buffet!? I've been here over a year and I ain't never found no stinking buffet!

Where's it at, Chef?

P.S. Welcome, Laura.

Well Honey it's back behind the Taco Bar and the Brothel. Geese, I thought everyone knew that.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Well Honey it's back behind the Taco Bar and the Brothel. Geese, I thought everyone knew that.

That would explain it. That's where the cool boys go to smoke and they pick on me so I never venture that far.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Greetings to one and all...Have been here for a while...and have had many a SMILE...Starting to get better at this site...and enjoy it with delight....Guess the utmost...will be to post...about this or that...and do some chat...!! Looking to be...a former "newbie"...so I invite everyone to visit me....