New here

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello all,

I am new here. I have been on other sites, but find the feedback is always lacking. As an occasional writer, I crave feedback, whether it is constructive criticism, or simply to hear what my readers are thinking/feeling when they read my stories. (perhaps especially that)
So I am hoping to share an occasional story on here, and hopefully get to hear what others think and perhaps improve both my stories and my writing technique. smile

See you around the forums!
Lurker
0 likes

Welcome to Lush!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes

Hope you enjoy Lush. It's a great site in my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AlexUndercover
Hello all,

I am new here. I have been on other sites, but find the feedback is always lacking. As an occasional writer, I crave feedback, whether it is constructive criticism, or simply to hear what my readers are thinking/feeling when they read my stories. (perhaps especially that)
So I am hoping to share an occasional story on here, and hopefully get to hear what others think and perhaps improve both my stories and my writing technique. smile

See you around the forums!

hello ... am i late for the Welcome! Party? ...

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You've come to the right place! Lush is THE place for feedback, learning your craft, and honing your skills. Not to mention... It's FUN here! Welcome home!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I'm new here too. Where is all the loose wimmins at?

um... sorry. had to be said. welcome to Lush, Alex. Looking forward to seeing your stories in the que. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Alex... Welcome, I'm also new. Look forward to reading your work.
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to lush! The anticipation of verification is addicting! So is watching your stats. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to lush! The anticipation of verification is addicting! So is watching your stats. Lol