new here.

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello! I just wanted to thank everyone for writing these amazing stories. I cant stop jerking it to all of these amazing wrote stories. I just wanted to let you know you all have a way with words. Thank you for giving me and my friends pleasure. Also for writing out thousands of fantasies I had wanted to do but never did....until now. Thank you so much.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Blaize2008
Hello! I just wanted to thank everyone for writing these amazing stories. I cant stop jerking it to all of these amazing wrote stories. I just wanted to let you know you all have a way with words. Thank you for giving me and my friends pleasure. Also for writing out thousands of fantasies I had wanted to do but never did....until now. Thank you so much.

Welcome!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always good to have new budding authors join the ranks. Welcome, and good luck.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm new too, can't really say welcome yet as I have no idea what I'm doing! But hi! Nice to meet you! xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Blaize2008

Fuck off newbie...
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by UncleStan

Fuck off newbie...

Wow! we could all say the same to you!

Rude.

To the OP , welcome, be good, be safe, enjoy yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi gang I'm a newbie, how's things on here..? I decided to try dis site cuz a all the restrictions imposed on other social sites... I am looking forward to meeting some new/some old but all SEXY friends here, so please hit me up...ty
I'm stretchy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Lush Blaize. I remember when I first came to Lush, I was amazed at the variety of stories! The authors here are increadible, and some of their stories are unbelievably scorching! There are some authors that I absolutely love, knowing that they will deliver maximum excitement to my private time. Lush offers many wonderful chat rooms where you can meet people and make friends who share the same interests as you as well as those who will make you want to push yourself and expand your horizons...so to speak! Hahaha. I hope you take the time to explore all Lush has to offer.

Buttercup2u (but my mom calls me teresa...lol)