Mythical Creatures

last reply
42 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey everyone! I'm slightly new to the whole forum thing, but I got an Idea I want to try out.

I want to see how creative people can get. So here's the scoop:

I want to know what kind of mythical creature you can think up of that you could name the person above you and why they should be that. Go for anything.
Here is an example:
Syd---> Giant wolf with a halo. Terrifying attitude when provoked yet more often than not acts the innocent one.

Go for it!
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?
Lurker
0 likes
Syd -Tree Nymph with commitment issues who loves to live a private life among mortals/humans posing as one of them
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Loislane - Human changed to fat toad with a wart on the nose who croaks bubbles and is still waiting for her prince? to come along.
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm the ICE GOD.. using my powers of cool to very cold to heal and cool our lovely world....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Okay, Iceman, you are supposed to name the "person above you" a mythical creature. Not yourself. But I guess it works either way.

Iceman, You are the old coot of a wizard that is afraid of dogs who lives up in a tree house and drops chicken feathers when you fortell of something good is going to happen.
Lurker
0 likes
Iceman, the queen's dragon pet sent out on a quest to find her the naughtiest toy to play with and forgot all about it when he found a bottle of ketchup.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Blood Red Rose is an elf princess that has a feather fetish.
Lurker
0 likes
Syd, the kingdom's demon slayer who spends her free time taming gryphons.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Red Rose is a lowly gully dwarf walking around aimlessly looking for her true love...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Remington seems to be the sleepy troll beneath the bridge awaiting Syd to stroll by.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Remington is Syd the Sex goddess' beautiful elf lord play toy who is secretly trying to over throw her? *Damn, I'm plotting against myself, who'd guess that one?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Teninchstoryteller, you are an old wizened man who in reality is an ancient dragon with all the wisdom in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And the nymph know me too well, her knowledge of the elders is great with her woodland genetics
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Or Remington could be my shapshifter that protects, pleases, and washes me. He also lets me ride him to all corners of the realm looking for dragons..hahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Syd
Red Rose is a lowly gully dwarf walking around aimlessly looking for her true love...

Bupu perhaps?

Teninchstoryteller, you are an old wizened man who in reality is an ancient dragon with all the wisdom in the world.

Fizban?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Syd
Or Remington could be my shapshifter that protects, pleases, and washes me. He also lets me ride him to all corners of the realm looking for dragons..hahaha

Shapeshifter sounds better haha.
Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story
Lurker
0 likes
Remington, Syd's familiar who usually ends up thrown into another dimension when one of her spells backfires.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by Syd

Bupu perhaps?

Fizban?

Fizban!!! Exactly what I was thinking!!!! Right on!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BloodRedRose
Remington, Syd's familiar who usually ends up thrown into another dimension when one of her spells backfires.

Yeah, and you are the one who creates my spell components, you are doing a very poor job if they backfire on me! I'll use my next one on you!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I decided to turn Remington into a gnome the size of a grizzly bear. It will make all the sweet little kids run from him. He does have a big read pointy hat to go with it too. Oh, he has only one eye too, like a cyclops....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Awww its okay. We still love you! If you wanted, I could turn you into a flying dog the size of a gorilla...that is hot pink! How about that?
Lurker
0 likes
Remington is a zombie going after everyone's brains since his died after he was killed for the 100th time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
AHHHHHHHHHHH REMINGTON IS THE NEW ACHMED! WATCH OUT EVERYONE!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SILENCE!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! hahaha

Hmmm flying dog the size of a gorilla.. Interesting.

Yourpleasure, well it's just that, your pleasure.
Go check out my new story - How Did This Happen? - John's Story
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Remington looks like he would make the perfect Faun. Flute and all.
Lurker
0 likes
Magical Felix is the weretabbycat who prowls the night sneaking into girls' rooms to give them a tongue bath while they sleep.