My bizarre mind and the crap I dream up: acupressure orgasm

last reply
8 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So - I have a lot of sex dreams, which become fodder for my erotica. Except sometimes my mind throws a curve ball - like this scene here - and I know it's so unrealistic I can't possibly put it in an actual story and expect anyone to take it seriously. LOL - I've never had an acupressure induced orgasm. I don't even think it's humanly possible. The thigh-spot is meaningless but I do know you can induce the body to produce oxytoxin by pressing on the ankle-point. After writing out my whole dream (which I'll post soon) I took this out because it was just too ridiculous:

He shifts, bringing his face to the inside of my thigh. He twists his hand so his palm is over my clit, but he only holds it where I can feel the heat of it, he doesn’t touch me. He kisses my thigh lightly and sucks the sensitive flesh before he slides his fingers inside me quick and deep.

With his fingers inside me thrusting in and out with that familiar curving-curl, his other hand slides down my calf to my foot. When he wraps his fingers around my ankle, his thumb lightly touches the inside of my leg. It’s a strange place and I’m lost as I struggle to make sense of its importance.

With all these strange things going on, I don’t understand what he’s doing. I watch, half taken by pleasure and half taken by confusion. He looks at me out of the corner of his eye for a moment. Pressure increases on my ankle where his thumb is and I feel it--inside.
“Oh…God,” I groan out.

He closes his eyes, still for a moment, and then he bites by thigh, curl-thrusts, and presses into my ankle at the same time.

I cry out, my elbows buckle, and I’m blinded by the intensity of my sudden orgasm. It shoots through me. Every inch of my body feels it, like I’ve been electrocuted. I want to push him away and pull him closer at the same time. My cunt clenches around his fingers. It’s so sharp and tense it’s painful, but I’m swimming in pleasure at the same time. My mind can’t handle the flood, I feel faint and far off, like I’m floating and falling at the same time.

Why am I posting? Just for shits and giggles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
don't bother justifying your crazy fantasies ... they're great. Its a fantasy if someone wants to act out the description as is and it doesn't pan out, then kudos to them for trying. He knows something that you don't hence your confusion, then she bangs ... home run to bliss city lol

perhaps a masseurs will be able to give greater detail to pressure points in the body ... wow now that would be handy info for you writers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There may be ankle points that get you to turn on faster, but I suspect they work slowly. Like that ankle spot would take weeks to get your turn on to be faster. But I think the best orgasms come from stimulating local acupuncture points. Say, two fingers in the vagina curved so they hit the G spot. I think that G spot is an acupuncture point. Then a thumb on the clitoris, say doing rotary motion while fingers are going in and out of the vagina hitting the G spot. I think the sensitive point of the vagina is an acupuncture point. Granted neither the G spot nor the hot point of the clitoris is a meridian acupuncture poiint, I think both are extra points. So when you get a hot cum from stimulation of these points you are getting a true acupressure orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
There is a scene in the now classic film Emmanuelle 2 in which the heroine goes to an acupuncturist who induces multiple orgasms via what we'd now call "needle play" aka ( for the movie purposes) acupuncture. Sadly, of course, this effect was faked. Acupuncture and its ally Chinese herbal medicine claim success in some cases of ED in men and low libido, inability to self-lubricate, etc. in women. You pays your money and you take your chances.

Interesting concept though, Metilda.
Lurker
0 likes
Well. Somehow my mind knew something I didn't (so this is what it's like to be clinically insane). Apparently acupressure pleasure points are a sex-related activity that some engage during sex. Holding the ankles or pressing on the neck during sex, for example.

Interesting. I had no idea. (I did some research)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It may just be fantasy, but it sure is one hell of a ride! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Well. Somehow my mind knew something I didn't (so this is what it's like to be clinically insane). Apparently acupressure pleasure points are a sex-related activity that some engage during sex. Holding the ankles or pressing on the neck during sex, for example.

Interesting. I had no idea. (I did some research)

This is true. As someone who studies acupressure and acupuncture as an extension of my oriental martial arts practice, I can say that the things someone well trained can do with those points can be very interesting sometimes. Your dream doesn't sound very strange or implausible to me at all, though I understand that the science of acupuncture is not so commonly accepted in the west and many would not share my opinion of it.

What needs to be remembered is that, aside from all of the other details of the science of acupuncture, these points are simply nerve clusters. Or, places on the body where you can push down on a nerve--they are often called "cavities" in eastern martial arts, rather than "points," because of this aspect of their nature. There is no kung fu magic technique where you poke someone three times in a secret way and they suddenly fall on the ground having orgasms (that would be awesome, though), but these points can most certainly be used during sex in order to provide extra stimulations.

There are also certain methods of massage which incorporates them in various ways. Some use the more sensual aspects simply to induce extra pleasure, and there are also massage methods which incorporate the more medical aspects of acupressure in order to encourage healing.

Certainly, not everyone believes in such things, but I have had rather positive experiences with it.
Lurker
0 likes
This is something I have always wondered about. Thanks for starting it Matilda.

As for the thing of rubbing the g spot with one's fingers and then the clitoris with the thumb, I suspect the tongue, or the lips, on the clit might be more pleasurable, no?

I have been also wondering about multiple/continuous orgasm, and how many of you know about it, or have even experienced it. I have seen and heard it at least three times with different women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aladdin
As for the thing of rubbing the g spot with one's fingers and then the clitoris with the thumb, I suspect the tongue, or the lips, on the clit might be more pleasurable, no?

I would suggest it depends on the woman, and the technique. There isn't a precise formula as to which works better. Each way of doing it has its own subtle differences, and most women tend to prefer one over the other according to her personal taste as well as the general mood of that particular moment. In addition to that, there are different ways of doing each method as well, such as doing it more softly and sensually or doing it roughly.

It is usually best to simply ask a woman you are with what she likes more, and if she doesn't know, ask if she will let you help her find out.

Quote by Aladdin
I have been also wondering about multiple/continuous orgasm, and how many of you know about it, or have even experienced it. I have seen and heard it at least three times with different women.

Multiple orgasms are a very wonderful thing, but let me just say this: it isn't limited to women.

While it is a bit trickier for men to learn, I assure you that it can be just as intense. You simply have to understand that the physiological process of ejaculation is completely different from the process of orgasm. Orgasm comes first, then it triggers the ejaculation process. If you train yourself to separate the two, so that you experience orgasm without ejaculation happening, you can essentially have as many orgasms as you want.

This is also called Edging by some, but I've found it to be a bit more interesting than just hovering on edge. It's possible for a man to experience multiple, full body orgasms and not ejaculate (and without any health problems, but there are also health problems that sometimes cause this). A bit of research will reveal a lot more about it, but stay away from Mantak Chia's stuff.