Login

Moving

last reply
44 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Seeker
Awww, Chef....If I was in Texas I would help you hunt down the jackass who stole your DVDs so we could torture him...Indiana is quite a distance from Texas. I think I would rather be there...It's COLD here!!!

But I am glad to see that everyone is back. Even ASP is back!

Yes, Zaf...let's toast! I will just go to my basement and crack open another bottle of wine....
Hey, I am having a bonfire/ new house/ wine party at the end of October. Everyone is invited!!! Someone bring a cork screw...
Lurker
have wireless Roc. Was talking about the printer. Not FW, NRH Rocco.

Man, LB if I was closer. That get together in Oct sounds like old home stuff. I liked it and miss it.
Seeker
Ummm...Road trip?
Lurker
I wish. I'm still pooped from the move. It wears ya out. Know what I mean?

BTW, off subject. Where is the interview with an author thing at in here?
Seeker
I know exactly what you mean Chef...I am totally exhausted. Plus I have been working every day for the past 13 days and wont get a day off until next weekend....ugh....

To find the interview you just click on Sex stories home...and it is on the right side of the screen under the list of top authors in a light blue box that says author spotlight.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Awww, Chef....If I was in Texas I would help you hunt down the jackass who stole your DVDs so we could torture him...Indiana is quite a distance from Texas. I think I would rather be there...It's COLD here!!!

But I am glad to see that everyone is back. Even ASP is back!

Yes, Zaf...let's toast! I will just go to my basement and crack open another bottle of wine....
Hey, I am having a bonfire/ new house/ wine party at the end of October. Everyone is invited!!! Someone bring a cork screw...

Was a cold week here in Michigan too...but yesterday was beautiful and the weekend looks promising.

I'll bring the cork screw...I have a really cool sophisticated one that actually works every time. (I hate when the cork breaks and ends up in my wine).

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Lush Legend
I'm with you tech.....hate when that happens...
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Seeker
I would filter it all out for you....being the little slave hostess that I am...lol
Lush Legend
Wow....what hospitality.....I like it here......
Seeker
What? Oh, yes....anything for......WOW...that new avitar of yours is SUCH a distraction!! LOL
Lush Legend
Lurker
I've had several corkscrews that I like. One had an co2 cartridge that "blew" the cork out! LOL
Lurker
I was always afraid that it might blow the bottle up, Chef.
Lurker
You know it never did. Just a sharp piece of metal that you stick in the cork and press the top and pssssst out it comes! what's your fav?
Lurker
I don't drink much wine, and Tech and I always have champagne.