Movies coming out in 2010

last reply
145 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I only saw the first Tron once, it was ok, but I am really looking forward to Tron: Legacy.
Lurker
0 likes
Clash of the Titans is nothing like the actual story of Persues but at least I watched it in 3D which was awesome
Lurker
0 likes
Watched 'kick ass' today and it was kick ass!

Ha ha, no, really, it was a good movie, much better than Clash of the Titans or Alice in Wonderland.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watched a fair amount of movies with hornybunny74 in A-dam.
We went to see 2 movies at the cinema. First one was "Alice in Wonderland" which was pretty decent though nothing mindblowing. The 3D stuff was okay.
Second movie was "How to train your dragon" which was very cool. The movie theater accidentally put on the Dutch dubbed version but after several people went to complain they changed to the correct original English reels. This one was also in 3D and a bit more exciting since there was plenty dragon flying going on.

Heard bad things about "Clash of the titans" so I'll just download it. Definitely wanna see "Kick ass"!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I've missed too many from 2009 already, I have to play catchup.

Alice in Wonderland should be fun.

What would we do without Netflix or the Australian equivalent. I have every intention every year to see a long list of movies in the theater but never do for any number of reasons, mostly time constraints.

I love Netflix because I can not only see new releases at my leisure but movies I would never be able to see because they rarely if ever are shown in theaters, special events or TV.
Lurker
0 likes
YOu guys should really make a point of seeing 'Date Night', its so funny!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Toy Story 3! I love Woody and Buzz!
Lurker
0 likes
Hot tub time Machine, go watch it! It was really hilarious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexyho51
Toy Story 3! I love Woody and Buzz!

That's not even out yet is it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Watched 'kick ass' today and it was kick ass!

Ha ha, no, really, it was a good movie, much better than Clash of the Titans or Alice in Wonderland.

Cool! Thanks! We are going to have to watch that!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I'm looking foreword to Ironman 2. I loved the first one and I kind of got a thing for Gwyneth Paltrow
Lurker
0 likes

must see AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER for still is the real avatar and the best
Lurker
0 likes
Kick-Ass reminded me of Spiderman, done by Tarentino.

It's an adult movie. I loved how Nicolas Cage imitated the Batman from the TV show.
Lurker
0 likes
so looking forward to Iron Man 2 ...
with a fabulous rocking sound track!!!
oh and yes ... RDJr is just so .... hmmmm

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

I know, I can't wait to see it...RDJ just makes Iron Man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

Yummy is the word I'd use...the things I would do to that man....ahem, er, movies?
Yes! Hubby and I asked (shamelessly bribed) his brother and wife into watch the baby while we got out and saw some films, and over three nights we saw Date Night (very funny, but not as laugh out loud as I'd hoped), Kick-Ass, which was just...neat! and just got back from Furry Vengeance, which, naturally featured my main celeb love monkey, Brendan Fraser, and he's still got what it takes to get me going...:-) However, hubby got to cash in on it...and I get to go pick up my little sweetheart tomorrow! Nearly 24 hours away from her!!! It was tough, but needed!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
I just came back from watching Iron Man 2, Paltrow was pretty average, RDJ was his usual sexy self, and ScarletteJ was SmoKin, overall good movie, worth my $10
Lurker
0 likes
Iron man 2 , and Clsh of the titans.. and Debbie does Cape Town.. hehehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm eagerly anticipating 'Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll'. The only release date known is 2010.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
So, I went to watch "the blind side" today, it was good, but I would have rather watched it at home than in the Cinema, it dosnt really have a WOW factor to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
So, I went to watch "the blind side" today, it was good, but I would have rather watched it at home than in the Cinema, it dosnt really have a WOW factor to it.

All movies should have a WOW factor?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by Necho

All movies should have a WOW factor?

It needs something different or special for me to want to watch it in the cinema, it needs to stand out from all the rest of the movies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Miss demanding.
Then again most people watch movies to be entertained and I guess "The blind side" just isn't that kind of movie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My friends and I (also my boyfriend) been waiting for PRINCE OF PERSIA but too bad I'm so far from them now. I wanna watch it with them... I recently watched: Alice in Wonderland, Dear John, Back Up Plan, the Last Song and other good not actually 2010 movies. I'm a movie goer and loves movie marathon at home! smile

Other movies I like to watch
-Last book of Harry Potter
-Clash of the Titans
-Step-Up 3D
-Last Air Bender
-Eclipse (I lost my interest but its a good book so i still wanna watch it)
Lurker
0 likes
I went to watch PRINCE OF PERSIA last week. It was really good! I was expecting it be a real child-like lovey dovey movie, but it wasn't.

It actually had a good plot, with good fighting scenes, just enough romance scenes, but sadly Jake Gyllenhaal wasn't shirtless nearly enough for my taste
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I saw the Blind Side late last night- kind of pissed me off. They pick the guy up like he's a lost puppy out of the rain, he apparently is so stupid that only little kids can talk to him, and the rich lady has to explain how to play left tackle by having him pretend the quarterback is his family. Come on, nobody's this dumb, though I am sure it makes for a better story for middle class peeps if they can imagine big black guys from the projects to be simple dumbasses who can barely talk, begging for rich white people to pull them out of the projects and 'give them a shot at life'. Not to mention that basically, if he got good enough they could get him to go play football for their college, which the NCAA basically sniffed out and made them get all righteous about it- like the people who try to catch cheaters are the bad guys keeping the poor black kid down.

pffft.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I saw the Blind Side late last night- kind of pissed me off. They pick the guy up like he's a lost puppy out of the rain, he apparently is so stupid that only little kids can talk to him, and the rich lady has to explain how to play left tackle by having him pretend the quarterback is his family. Come on, nobody's this dumb, though I am sure it makes for a better story for middle class peeps if they can imagine big black guys from the projects to be simple dumbasses who can barely talk, begging for rich white people to pull them out of the projects and 'give them a shot at life'. Not to mention that basically, if he got good enough they could get him to go play football for their college, which the NCAA basically sniffed out and made them get all righteous about it- like the people who try to catch cheaters are the bad guys keeping the poor black kid down.

pffft.

You do know that it was based on a true story?

I don't think they made him out to be dumb, he was too scared to talk to adults because they never gave him the time of day, he spoke to the little kid because he wanted to talk to him. He cant read or write, but he can listen, which the teacher discovered, and worked on it with him - that happens a lot in everyday life.

And her explaining to him how to play left tackle wasnt to make him dumb, it was to inspire him to play better without yelling at him. If you played a professional sport you would understand that some people just need to be spoken to differently, just to get enough understanding and motivation to do their best.

It wasnt my favourite movie of the year either, as I said I would have rather watched it at home than have gone out to the cinema, but I surely think it was quite good to see what a little bit of kindness can mean to one person and how it can change their life. I think we forget that a lot in everyday life, who can blame us? We are all too busy to really care.
Lurker
0 likes
Splice or Slice. I always get titles confused.
Forum Whore
0 likes
The Last Airbender. Honestly, when I first heard of Avatar (haven't seen it, not going to), my first thought was, "THE LAST AIRBENDER!?!?!?!?!?" And yes, I did yell it. I was severely disappointed when it wasn't about Aang's adventures. I hope it translates well from animation to live action film.

[/end crazy rant]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D - It won't come out for a while, but I can't wait.

Movies I've already seen.

Alice in wonderland - Disappointing.

Iron Man 2 - Good. Scarlett Johansson was gorgeous.

How to train your dragon - Better than I expected, had some great scenes in it.

Robin Hood - It wasn't bad. I was just expecting it to be Epic, and it wasn't.

Prince of Persia: The sands of time - Good movie. Probably would of enjoyed it more if I didn't love the game so much.

Kick Ass - Wasn't as great as the hype. But it was a good movie nonetheless.

From Paris with Love - Crap. John Travolta going ape shit with a pistol.

Legion - Decent. I wouldn't recommend it, but it wasn't terrible.

The book of Eli - Decent.

Shutter Island - Good.

Brooklyn's finest - Disappointing. Great cast and the acting was great, the story sucked though.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. I'll add more if I remember.
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it...or, learn from it." - Rafiki, The Lion King