Movies coming out in 2010

last reply
145 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even though I despise Disney live-action movies, I'm actually interested in the new live-action version of The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I just wish they had picked someone other than Nicolas Cage to star in it, but I guess that's what we get for him being so successful in the National Treasure movies.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
The A-Team was pretty good. Had a few boring bits... but the overall movie was worth it.
Lurker
0 likes
TWILIGHT.
Lurker
0 likes
That "Expendables" sure looks good, doesn't it?

Stallone, Statham, Mickey Rourke.

Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis.

Jet Li and a Bellucci clone.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
That "Expendables" sure looks good, doesn't it?

Stallone, Statham, Mickey Rourke.

Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis.

Jet Li and a Bellucci clone.

That looks great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup been looking forward to this ever since Stallone announced working on it.
Old school action flicks ftw!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Expendables looks cool but anyone else think it's been a pretty weak summer so far for movies?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You mean there's no big ass blockbusters this summer? Could be, I don't pay much attention to when this type of movies is released.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
You mean there's no big ass blockbusters this summer? Could be, I don't pay much attention to when this type of movies is released.

Not just blockbusters... No good movies in general. None that I like anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by thepainter

Have you seen "El secreto de sus ojos" with Ricardo Darín? It won the Oscar for best foreign movie this year. I thought it was an awesome movie.
Another movie that positively surprised me is "Unthinkable" with Samuel L. Jackson. Very gritty and doesn't avoid touching on some serious issues.
Lurker
0 likes
What do you think about the "Knight And Day" movie, with Cruise and Diaz?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Yup been looking forward to this ever since Stallone announced working on it.
Old school action flicks ftw!

It cant be that old school, in those kind of movies the action hero never had waxed eyebrows.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by thepainter

Have you seen "El secreto de sus ojos" with Ricardo Darín? It won the Oscar for best foreign movie this year. I thought it was an awesome movie.
Another movie that positively surprised me is "Unthinkable" with Samuel L. Jackson. Very gritty and doesn't avoid touching on some serious issues.

I have not but I'll check them out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
It cant be that old school, in those kind of movies the action hero never had waxed eyebrows.

You pay attention to the wrong things kiddo.

Quote by roccotool

Meh.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by Necho

Thats just your opinion!

You guys HAVE to go watch "Get him to the Greek" I nearly pissed my pants laughing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by thepainter
Quote by Necho

Thats just your opinion!

The opinion of a guy who actually grew up in the 1980s compared to someone who wasn't born until the 1990s.
Lurker
0 likes
"Get him to the Greek"

I really want to see that.
Lurker
0 likes
Went to see Nightmare on Elm street today... What a mistake... "Hides under blanky"
Lurker
0 likes
i know what you mean Necho
Lurker
0 likes
okay I watched Alice in Wonderland, eventually...I sort of liked the premise but wasn't sure about the Mad Hatter's more involved role within it but Johnny Depp was charasmatic as usual...I loved it visually though and the voicing talents were awesome...loved Stephen Fry as the Cheshire cat
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I'm excited to see Inception. The trailer has me intrigued.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kyle
Robin Hood -- Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett I love Cate Blanchett
Iron Man 2
The Book of Eli
The Wolfman
Alice in Wonderland
Shutter Island
Season of the Witch

There are lots of good ones coming out this year

I've seen three of your picks wasn't very impressed with any of them I think Shutter Island was a huge disapointment
Lurker
0 likes
I want to watch Scott Pilgrim vs The World lol..it looks ridicuously insane

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ew, Michael Cera.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Ew, Michael Cera.

what he's not art house movie enough for you?...Yeah he tends to play the same character but I've loved him in a few things
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Quote by thepainter
Ew, Michael Cera.

what he's not art house movie enough for you?...Yeah he tends to play the same character but I've loved him in a few things

lol. movies nobody's heard of and crap starring Sandra f-ing Bullock- those are paintman's faves.2v57QqDX9bmirapK
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes he plays the same character over and over but more importantly he's simply not an actor. Put him in a different type of movie, action or drama for instance. He'd shit bricks.
You know who's a really good young actor? Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Oh, about arty farty movies. I watched one with Ben Stiller in it last night. I'm sure no one has heard of him yeah.
Lurker
0 likes
For once, I actually agree with Painter o_0 I absolutely love the pairing of Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel in 500 Days Of Summer. Its one of my favorite comedy romance movie of all time. Zooey (She REALLY looks like the sister of Katy Perry) is like my favorite actress. Fell in love with her ever since I saw Yes Man

Two movies that I saw recently was A-team and The Karate Kid. A-team was full of actions but they also had some jokes that made the whole audience laugh. Really good movie in my opinion. The Karate Kid was even better. The kind of movie everyone could enjoy

Next on the movie list would be: Eclipse (4th of July), Despicable Me (Russell Brand fills the voice for the main character. That's just awesome) The Last Airbender and The Sorcerers Apprentice
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Yes he plays the same character over and over but more importantly he's simply not an actor. Put him in a different type of movie, action or drama for instance. He'd shit bricks.
You know who's a really good young actor? Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Oh, about arty farty movies. I watched one with Ben Stiller in it last night. I'm sure no one has heard of him yeah.

I agree about Joseph Gordon-Levitt. As an adult he's been in some good movies. When I see him in the cast it makes me want to watch a movie more. He has been pretty selective with the roles he has taken. At first I was like "the kid from third rock from the sun is in this?" But I got over than once I noticed how good of an actor he is.