Login

Messy bedrooms

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hello everyone,

I've been greatly enjoying looking around the profiles of the ladies of Lush especially the pictures they've taken of themselves.

However... have you noticed the state in which some of these girls bedrooms? While they obviously take a lot of care over their own appearance their rooms look like a bombsite. Beds unmade, overflowing underwear drawers, assorted plastic implements dotted around and clothes all over the floor.

Now I'm not one to name and shame. But if you ladies feel like it's time to own up and come clean about the mess in your bedrooms - now's your chance.

Yours, CA

For some reason I think this pose was staged. But still, cleaner than most I've noticed, too... CA

Perhaps we're just being given fair warning?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
While I agree that a lot of the bedrooms and bathrooms are messy, this phenomenon does not strictly belong to the Ladies of Lush. I've seen plenty of messy bedrooms/bathrooms in guys' pics as well. My all-time favorite is a picture a guy took of his junk while he was standing over a dirty litter box. Mmm Mmm Mmm Sexy!!!

We can all learn to clean up a bit or at least crop our pics better before we post them. A naked guy holding his cock while sitting on a bed filled with stuffed animals and High School Musical posters on the wall kinda made me go.....Hmmmmmmmmm Myself, I probably would've cropped that out or chosen a different location for that picture. The result was kind of creepy!

Pay attention to details, People! Hell, I've even been known to run the vacuum before I take pics.
If you 're looking at a picture of a naked lady and you're checking out how messy her room is you're a better man than I am
If it's any consolation, there's about an 80% chance that the lady you're viewing was found on Google Images...and it's someone else's messy bedroom you're looking at.

And that the profile holder using these poached pics might actually be a swell and very tidy lady (or fella)!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

My room is kinda messy so I don't really judge but hey the time I do have I spend in here and sleeping
Hate mess!....so my room wont have any dirty things lying around! not even panties for you to smell;)..lol
i am not allowed to be messy. i get yelled at. or worse.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

i don't like to keep my room messy.
Quote by Guest
i don't like to keep my room messy.[/quote

Or your posting records, it seems.

If I was taking the kind of pictures you're talking about, I'd want only a clean, tidy, plain background and all the focus on my fabulous self. That's why I don't do requests - I can't be bovverred to clean.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************