Masterpiece....

last reply
2 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These are the true excerpts from a chat room,which involved me half an hour ago...

Chat room
Room name-Beyond Planet Earth
Room category science
checkey-me
beep-beep(I don't know what.....maybe a girl...but could be a cyber bot)
NAMES CHANGED

beep_beep_664: hey!
Checkey: so u r a science freak?
beep_beep_664: alrighty
Checkey: what?
beep_beep_664: ah well
Checkey: well....I was here to find something that was really beyond planet earth...In a way I succeded...but am highly dsappointed and disgusted when I interacted with other users here....(I thot he/she was really genuine)
beep_beep_664: wow im really impressed cutie pie
Checkey: Impressed with what?my slow typing?
beep_beep_664: i like people watching me play with myself, you wanna watch?
Checkey: ahh...dat was expected...bbye...just give me an indication that u are not a cyber bot? willl u?
beep_beep_664: what are you talking about?
Checkey: I m talking about this being a science room and I BEING A MINOR(I lied here to get a reaction)
beep_beep_664: do you like shaved pussy cutie pie
Checkey: I like nothing.....I just like having right people at the right place.
beep_beep_664: i like that ur so naughty! heheh
beep_beep_664 is typing...
beep_beep_664: wanna see my tits, they are nice n swollen today haha... http://beepbcam1.info/sweetness has my cam (its free)
aditya.ak77: And I like that I was correct on pre-assuming that I am not talking to any real human...
beep_beep_664: Will meet you there.

EDITED VERSION

MESSAGE-SAVE YOUR KIDS FROM SCIENCE FORUMS

Let's put a smile on that face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that its rightly said that INTERNET IS FOR SEX(at least the 95% of it in a way or the other).......what do you think???....
Let's put a smile on that face.
Lurker
0 likes
haha!! that is exactly like talking with some people in real life - they just never really listen to you! (or maybe I should really say, they never listen to me! laughing)
I am wondering now, MAYBE they are really like those non-humans in Bladerunner!!!! They look real, but they have a four-year expiration.

Van