Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Man in Black for White House?

last reply
6 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Superstar actor Will Smith has indicated that he plans to be the President of the United States one day. He revealed that he had wanted to be the first black president but has now thrown his weight behind the campaign of Democrat Barack Obama.

Smith said that he doesn't think that the current president, George W. Bush, is evil but rather that he has an "unevolved perspective". "Too many bad things have happened under his presidency. It's a good thing he's served his time," Smith said.

"Once I'm in, I'll start changing a few things that urgently need changing. "The basis of human sanity is physical survival, right? So I'd start with universal healthcare and shelter," said Smith.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,22899165-7485,00.html
I think it's as crazy as Arnold being the governor of California..lol....but that happened. However, this is the presidency.....I still think it's a long time coming before a black man or even a woman holds that seat. Hillary is coming close. Will Smith...hmm.. he would probably win the popular vote....lol. As far as president goes, I doubt it.....lol.
Ronald Reagan managed to get voted in. Wouldn't be the first time someone completely clueless about politics was voted into office.amP6s5TgiZMgdIk7
I registered Republican for the first time the other day so I could vote for Ron Paul on the Republican ticket. I feel that Ron Paul is the right person for President for all of the country.

He's not an actor, and I think that he is honest, one of the few left in politics anymore.
I vote the Governator for President.
Sorry C2C but I am totally democratic on this. LOL Lush, Yes Ronald Reagan was an idiot.
Living in the country just North of You. I have an interest in your politics , i fallow on CNN as much as possible .

It seems to me, you suffer from the same void as us and most other country these days.

A great surplus of politicians and a great shortage of Statesmen.

What your Country and the world needs , is another John Kennedy , a man with a dream for the future.
Denis