last reply
29 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Hi!

I'm rather new and like to make some friends! smile

I am called Laura-Leigh. I am more interested in talking to like minded ladies, but the right sorta guys won't be turned away. ;)

Stay sexy!

LLx
welcome laura-leigh

I hope you have a lovely time here!

so many talented and sexy people

enjoy!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
Hi ya Laura-leigh!!

to the Lush Playground!!

Enjoy!

PA
Active Ink Slinger
Hi Laura, welcome to the group.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
Clearly I'm NOT a girl, but (inspite of what a few think) I'm not -narrow minded, a jerk or somebody who's going to bug people to do things they'd rather not either. Anyway, HI! And, enjoy yourself. I always do!
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by harley_quinn
Hi!

I am called Laura-Leigh. I am more interested in talking to like minded ladies, but the right sorta guys won't be turned away. ;)

Stay sexy!

LLx

Hi, I am Joker.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Muffinman82

Hi, I am Joker.

;) are you now?
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by harley_quinn

;) are you now?

I can become Batman too if you want.
Lurker
Welcome to Lush, Harley Quinn smile Hope you enjoy it here and hope to run into you in chat.
Advanced Wordsmith
Hey Harley - Muffinman totally stole the "I'm the Joker" line I was gonna use on you.

I'm a bit of a newbie in these parts too. I'm sure i'll be seeing you round the traps...
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Lurker
Hello & welcome smile

Hope you enjoy your time spent on Lush. Feel free to send me a pm if there's anything I can ever do to help.
Active Ink Slinger
Hello and welcome from another newbie...just so you know, I have talked with many friendly, fun people and it has been a blast so far.
Lurker
As I was welcomed not to long ago:

Sit back, get comfy, get ready to laugh and moan. And always have a smile on your face.
Active Ink Slinger
Thank you to everyone for saying hi so far! I feel so loved! smile looking forward to more people saying hi and being introduced to more people, more stories and more sexy pics! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Hey Double L! Welcome to the fun house! smile
Active Ink Slinger
Hello, harley and the other newbies. Welcome to Lush Stories.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac
Hey Double L! Welcome to the fun house! smile

Hello Mono J! ;) How are you doing? :)
The Right Rev of Lush
Welcome to Lush, Ms Leigh. Since my mind is unlike any others and I'm typically wrong much more than right, I guess we'll have to be just acquaintences. ;)

d
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
And they say women don't cast nets. LMAO.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
The Linebacker
Quote by harley_quinn
Hi!

Stay sexy!

LLx

Welcome to Lush, the best site on the entire internet. Make yourself at home Laura Leigh.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by wolverine15
And they say women don't cast nets. LMAO.

Well, aren't you judgemental and wrong. What a foolish man thinking be knows. This isn't fishing, I'm clearly asking for introductions to make friends. It is quite simple, I am actually just doing the what I said I am doing.
Lurker
Quote by harley_quinn

Well, aren't you judgemental and wrong. What a foolish man thinking be knows. This isn't fishing, I'm clearly asking for introductions to make friends. It is quite simple, I am actually just doing the what I said I am doing.
Consider the possibility he is trolling.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by harley_quinn

See the high lighted red-That is exactly what casting a net is, so who is the fool?

Quote by Yuzar

Consider the possibility he is trolling.

I might have a troll like personality, but never have I nor will I ever troll for friends, just not my thing.

As to the OP by Harley_Quinn many a man has been castigated for posting a forum thread asking for a mass introduction, the fact that I made the observation a woman would do such was simply that an OBSERVATION.EgPQsq9QkwLqvo28
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by wolverine15

I might have a troll like personality, but never have I nor will I ever troll for friends, just not my thing.

As to the OP by Harley_Quinn many a man has been castigated for posting a forum thread asking for a mass introduction, the fact that I made the observation a woman would do such was simply that an OBSERVATION.cWevHR742iMyBeR4

An observation made In a rude way designed to be insulting and to make yourself look Intelligent. Also casting a net is generally associated with fishing for sexy all partners, which I assume you knew and we're being provocative or didn't know and are foolish. Above all, was there any need for your comment?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by harley_quinn

An observation made In a rude way designed to be insulting and to make yourself look Intelligent. Also casting a net is generally associated with fishing for sexy all partners, which I assume you knew and we're being provocative or didn't know and are foolish. Above all, was there any need for your comment?

The thing is you're new and there lies the problem. I saw Wolverine's post and saw the amusing side to it but I've seen lots of his posts. When you have been in the forums you'll get to know people and how they write. There's no point getting into public fights it's better to send a pm. Some threads do get a bit fiesty but I can see you'll be ok.
Try to give people the benefit of doubt, at least at first, you'll soon realize if they're trying to be humourous or not.
I'm looking forward to your posts here, they might be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by harley_quinn

You post in a PUBLIC FORUM soliciting for new "friends" and then you argue semantics and question my intelligence, intent, and why I posted.1kqjOPMrFf4DqQ6t You're funny, silly little side kick, run along, there is a plethora of your type that post every where, usually with a red av and the status Lurker.cgIXOMEfXqgI3W1I

But then again you weren't casting a net. I stand corrected, yeah right.
Lurker
Quote by wolverine15

You post in a PUBLIC FORUM soliciting for new "friends" and then you argue semantics and question my intelligence, intent, and why I posted.4HIcD24KM4Z3lO6Z You're funny, silly little side kick, run along, there is a plethora of your type that post every where, usually with a red av and the status Lurker.VKhu9ve5lbZ3eoVl

But then again you weren't casting a net. I stand corrected, yeah right.

Dude, do you have to be a douche bag?

If all you're gonna do is talk shit then don't post. Makes for a happier time for all.
Lurker
welcome to Lush harley
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Haineko

Dude, do you have to be a douche bag?

If all you're gonna do is talk shit then don't post. Makes for a happier time for all.

Thank you. X
Lurker
What's the old saying about trolls? Don't feed them? Just let it slide.