Lush Member Groupies???

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Be honest, is there a lush member that you just can't get enough of there amazing pics or stories??? I have mine of course my husband is one and I have three others I will only divulge if I get 10 replys or more!?!?!?!? Were all adults here! who makes you hot and botherd???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of hits, but no replies. Yes all adults, but sometimes even adults can't divulge their secrets!

Alone is not always a bad place to be
Lurker
0 likes
I guess this is true xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All goes back to the friends or more post. Might be lusting over them but do not want to reveal as it could ruin a frienship!

Lurker
0 likes
I would like to think not but seems as though you are right...I know I would be flattered, just seems silly. I guess what would normally be to much info is opposite on this site, but thats alright.0eASBjjY6xGmlWoc
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
Yes...There are a few Lushies that I check on...hehehe...They know who they are too...
We talk about family and life in general, the good, the bad and the ugly...
Lurker
0 likes
There's a lot of people I check on daily as well. Not so much for one thing. Sometimes their stories, sometimes their health, sometimes for other things.
Plus I'm sure you're not getting as many answers as you want because people might not want to hurt another ones feelings. Or maybe they want to keep their secret crush a secret?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh YES. Yes, yes, yes yes, yes yes yes yes YES.
For HIS yes, only...
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
0 likes
The only "fangirl"/groupie i can even be somewhat qualified for is Bunny12: she's got the most posts and she's got tons of great songs on her playlist. The only other person I probably visit is a handful of other people like twobit (for his playlist) and sexmaster (just because I love poking the fucker) silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissJess
I would like to think not but seems as though you are right...I know I would be flattered, just seems silly. I guess what would normally be to much info is opposite on this site, but thats alright.MjUZQyZxA3PobSfM

Ok, you got me, your eyes drive me wild! There I said it.

Lurker
0 likes
Theres quite a few people i chat to (and poke) regularly..... i guess who could call me a groupie. They know who they are
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I have my fav's on here too.....and I would like to think they know who they are! lol
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I've both got a couple of Fans and I'm a fan to a couple of other writers... One in particular... I like it... It's very Lush! (I don't Chat tho', so no offense to anyone.... Normally when I'm here I'm reading or writing...) x S
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks everyone for your replys Thank you lonelyforgood your a doll xx. I'm in the same boat as you Stephanie I don't do the chatroom thing, so I guess I browse profiles and forums alot. Sooooo I guess that makes 10 my number one of course is my very own Hubby lol Handhungman I love Master_Vyle's poems I've read them all past and present and am always excited when a new one is posted. As for my favorite pics MrNudiePants and imalovernotawriter definalty take the cake and both deserve some kind award Thanks again everyone xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to love a woman who follows through on her word! And those eyes are delish and you newest picture, wowzer (If you don't mind me saying)