Login

Lush Challenge

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought it would be a fun challenge to see if I could write a story for every single category on lush.... by the end of the year, so that gives me about six months. Anyone want to join in?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There's what, 30+ categories? Sounds like a fun idea, but it would take me seriously two years, minimum. Good luck, though, I wish you well with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, it's a lot, but I can write fast... and I've given myself six months. That's about one a week... I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
maybe I'll give it a try
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by LacedUp
I thought it would be a fun challenge to see if I could write a story for every single category on lush.... by the end of the year, so that gives me about six months. Anyone want to join in?

I've already done this. I finished over a month ago. Best of luck. :]
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by SixtyMinuteMan
There's what, 30+ categories? Sounds like a fun idea, but it would take me seriously two years, minimum. Good luck, though, I wish you well with it.

I got mine all done in within a year, then they added six more genres, and was able to finish all six of those within four months. :] So I've done it twice, to be technical.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

I got mine all done in within a year, then they added six more genres, and was able to finish all six of those within four months. :] So I've done it twice, to be technical.

I'm impressed. No way I could do it. Takes me a week and 10,000 words to write a grocery list.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by SixtyMinuteMan
I'm impressed. No way I could do it. Takes me a week and 10,000 words to write a grocery list.

Bloody hell, that is some grocery list! :P

It had it's moments, but I have a lot of time on my hands and I wanted to push myself. I was happy that I was able to do it. And I'll always be known as the first female and second person to have done it. Only four people have ever done it, thus far. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Bloody hell, that is some grocery list! :P

It had it's moments, but I have a lot of time on my hands and I wanted to push myself. I was happy that I was able to do it. And I'll always be known as the first female and second person to have done it. Only four people have ever done it, thus far. smile

Goodness, you have a lot of stories. I'm really impressed. Just queued one that's outside my usual box, looking forward to reading it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by SixtyMinuteMan
Goodness, you have a lot of stories. I'm really impressed. Just queued one that's outside my usual box, looking forward to reading it.

I see that. I do hope you enjoy it. I was convinced by many to do more than one chapter to that series. They were all sad when I ended it at four. I'm looking forward to your comments on it/them.